hi I am new to backyard chickens!

chuckEboy

In the Brooder
5 Years
Nov 22, 2014
I am new although I have been looking at post for help for several months now. My wife finally talked me into joining. We have 2 goats a buck a doe and nanny goat just had 2 kids today. Our chickens are wyondottes and not sure what breed rabbits they were given to me. We also have six Pitt bulls.
[/IMG]

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

So glad you decided to join our community! Sounds like you have a lot of fun critters around your farm.

Enjoy all of them and we do welcome you to our flock!

Welcome to BYC! Glad you decided to join our flock. My son-in-law wants to raise some goats. I used to raise Nubians, so I'm all for it and willing to help him in any way I can. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your flock.

I especially love the little brown baby goat. How do your dogs get along with your livestock? If you have questions - let us know. We will do our best to answer them. Welcome to Backyard chickens.

Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif
We're glad to have you. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Good luck with all your animals!

Welcome. I too have goats, mine are the fainting type. They are really adorable when they are babies. I have a herd of black and white goats, what I wouldn't give to have any other color lol. Best of luck.

Back
Top Bottom