Hi I Want To Introduce Myself

Rosie Red

Hatching
11 Years
Jul 13, 2008
hi my name is nieve!I have my very own chicken! My big sister has a RIR!It is a very pretty golden color!That is her second one because the dog killed her other one!

Hi Nieve! That means SNOW in Spanish! How pretty!
You'll like this site, & will learn so much!

I have already learned alot. I have learned that dogs and chickens do not go great together. I learned that if you treat a chicken nicely it won't run from you.
Thanks for saying I have a pretty name, I want to change it though.

Welcome to BYC! We are glad you are here!

welcome-byc.gif

Awww, don't change your name. It is so beautiful
smile.png

I have a friend named Yuki, which is Japanese for SNOW.

Welcome to this forum! Nice to meet you. My real name is Laurie, btw. It doesn't really mean anything!
lol.png

welcome-byc.gif
Glad to meet you! Why do you want to change your name? Lots of times dogs and chickens do get along. I have 2 dogs and 21 chickens and have never had any problems.

Quote:
Dearst Laurie,

I was curious to see what the origin of the name Laurie was... and here were a couple of meanings and where the name may come from.

A diminutive of Laurence: from the place of the laurel leaves.

The name Laurie comes from the English origin. In English The meaning of the name Laurie is: The laurel tree or sweet bay tree symbolic of honor and victory.

Welcome.gif
NIEVE!!!

That is a pretty name!! When my daugher was about three, she came to me with big tears in her eyes, saying she no longer wanted to be called Jennifer, she wanted to be named "Cathy!"....

My name is Heidi, and that is a very unusual name I have only met a few other Heidis in my life.

Last edited:
smile.png
Hi Nieve and welsome to BYC I am sure in time you will find it as addictive as the rest of us...the great chicken cyber family. By the way, please please dont change your name it is very beautiful!

Welcome again and enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom