Hi! I'm Kiba.

Kibademon666

Chirping
Aug 3, 2021
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
I am new to chickens actually :) I managed to raise up some hens but the coop was raided by predators and most of my hens were eaten.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
8 one adult, a young fully feathered pullet, and 6 chicks

(3) What breeds do you have?

Carolina blue easter egger, starlight green egger, Rhode island red, black sex-link, 3 salmon faverolle, and what I /hope/ is a Russian orloff

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?

I love watching them grow.. and I create strong emotional bond withe them and. Their extremely unique personalities and behavior. And just as an extra to the companionship and experience you get eggs as a product of your love and affection tending to your chicks

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?

I love drawing, Anime and general pet keeping

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.

So I live on an island in NC :) I have alot of pets including a snake, a tarantula, rodents, dogs, a cat, etc

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D

Since I started keeping chickens every search I made with a question has been answered untill this one. So if I ask the question maybe I can get sone good answers like usual, but also I just find the site nice and it's pleasant to think ab making chicken loving friends :)

5E7D1EC3-5F86-443E-B28F-0B9BD5955C0C.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom