Hi I'm Lisa

-byc-EGGcited.png

hithere.gif
Congrats on getting such a great start in chicken raising! I bet you've got a lot of yummy eggs coming from all those girls. Sharing any with your neighbors?

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
Yes, I got my babies in March of 2019 and have successfully raised them to adulthood!
(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
(3) What breeds do you have?
three Isa Brown, 1 Amberlink, 2 New Hampshire Reds, 2 Asians
(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?
Love my girls personalities. I love looking for fun new enrichment's for them, and of course the Eggs!
(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
I'm an ultra runner. I have run numerous races of more than 26.2 miles. I love running, training with friends and taking running trips
(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
I work for the local water utility in Information Services, single, have a dog and a turtle along with my girls.
(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D

I have been reading and getting advice from this page since March 2019 and finally decided to join in!
Well, welcome home young lady. We Cluckers and Quackers are pleased to meet your acquaintance. Looks like you're going to fit right in with us on the Coop Scoop. We're looking forward to hearing from you, so don't be a stranger. :)

Back
Top Bottom