Hi, I'm Mike Mason with Fox 4 News - nice to meet you :)

welcome-byc.gif

FOX LIES!!!

lmao just kidding. Welcome to BYC reporter man...I guess I should have said I was a reporter to get this big of a welcome haha
Oh, and you can call me a chicken farmer if you like.
yippiechickie.gif

One more thing...Did your mother name you Mike Mason? Thats like an anchorman name...reminds me of Ron Burgundy.

Last edited:
frow.gif
and
welcome-byc.gif
from Hillsborough County!

I have to agree that "chicken farmer" is not a title that applies to most of us. Many of us raise pet chickens so we can provide eggs and meat (I don't eat my birds) to our families without supporting large commercial "farms" that pack as many chickens in the smallest space possible. As for me, I like knowing what goes into the birds that will produce the eggs that go into my family. The entertainment these goofy creatures provide is just icing on the cake.

welcome-byc.gif

i agree with the rest... i dont think "chicken farmer" is a good description of a person who wants to be able to have a few chickens on their back yard.
D.gif

us people that have a few chickens, instead of farming them, love them (and their eggs!!!)... so the term "farm" its too scary...

i also immediately pictured a big barn with thousands of chickens confined into small booths eating and laying eggs... not a pretty picture

Back
Top Bottom