Hi, I'm Mike Mason with Fox 4 News - nice to meet you :)

Quote:
That welcome picture is just priceless!
love.gif

Welcome to BYC.....this is a great resource and a wealth of information for people all over the United States and even other countries as well. You are sure to get the input or information you need if you post your questions or concerns in the forums!!! Great people are here with loads of information !!!!! Welcome from Texas!

Even I, with close to sixty chickens, would not consider myself a "chicken farmer." I am a chicken-keeper, or hobbyist. Especially since mine are all named and they will live out their lives with me, even the roosters.

But welcome to BYC and it's nice to see a member of the media become a registered member - hopefully a participant, too! - of BYC.

This is THE place to come to learn how to do things correctly and also to learn how to fix mistakes ya made before you thought to come to BYC to research a problem. But the best part of BYC is its members, many of which have become good "friends I never met." Some I HAVE met, and I am proud to be a part of BYC.

The sense of community here is awesome.

Welcome from Indiana!

But gee, to really get the feel for what we're talking about . . . . . me thinks ya should start with a few chicks. . . . . I"m sure you won't get hooked on em, or start doing chicken math or anything . . . . .it'll be perfectly fine!
lau.gif

HI from the Jersey shore
welcome-byc.gif
thumbsup.gif
What's up with muscovys in Fla? Haven't seen anything lately.
The benefits of raising chickens is amazing We all wish her good luck Thank you for reporting a great story. Let us know how it turns out
85863_img_0176.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom