Hi, I'm new & URGENTLY NEED HELP WITH A SICK HEN...PLEASE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Selina

Hatching
7 Years
Nov 18, 2012
Since yesterday afternoon, one of my three hens has been very unwell. She has yellowish runny poop around her bottom, mostly keeps her eyes closed and seems weak. I've had her inside the house, comfortable in a nest of towels, she has managed to take some water, not eating at all. I've had the hens for about three months and they are approximately 3 years old. Unfortunately, I cannot afford to take her to the vet, I'm so worried for her. Please any advice would really be appreciated. Thanks

Since yesterday afternoon, one of my three hens has been very unwell. She has yellowish runny poop around her bottom, mostly keeps her eyes closed and seems weak. I've had her inside the house, comfortable in a nest of towels, she has managed to take some water, not eating at all. I've had the hens for about three months and they are approximately 3 years old. Unfortunately, I cannot afford to take her to the vet, I'm so worried for her. Please any advice would really be appreciated. Thanks
Hi and Welcome to BYC, i think if you'd post here you'd get help faster . https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/10/emergencies-diseases-injuries-and-cures

Thank you for your letting me know that, I've now posted there too.
smile.png

Thanks so much for your best wishes. Hoping she can beat this too!
D.gif

Hello and welcome to BYC
frow.gif
Best of luck with your hen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom