HI, Like you I'm Addicted!

Hi my name is Job and I raise chickens, ducks and geese. I can't do chicken math. I've raised poultry for over 55 years. In high school (FFA) I raised 700 egg layers and show birds. Now I have EE for their green eggs that my granddaughter loves, Welsh Harlequin Ducks and Pilgrim Geese. Love my birds and living in the great PNW! Thanks for having me.
:welcome :frow I also raise birds for exhibition. No shows this year because of covid. Good luck and have fun...

This is a cockerel of mine that a young girl showed and got champion with. He didn't want to pose for his picture.
2015-01-10 14.22.29.jpg

Hi my name is Job and I raise chickens, ducks and geese. I can't do chicken math. I've raised poultry for over 55 years. In high school (FFA) I raised 700 egg layers and show birds. Now I have EE for their green eggs that my granddaughter loves, Welsh Harlequin Ducks and Pilgrim Geese. Love my birds and living in the great PNW! Thanks for having me.
LOL, I had to laugh because you said "Like you, I'm addicted". In your case that is saying it mildly to have raised 700 egg layers and show birds in HS alone. I think your Obsessed! LOL. Good for you and your too funny. For some reason, I don't think you need your granddaughter to convince you to have more chickens breeds. Look out Grandpa! I see more chicken breeds in your future because your granddaughter is going to want them. She is going to grow up JUST LIKE YOU!!!! That can be a good thing.

I had my first flock around 50 years ago. They were Leghorns. Then I went into the army and of course couldn't have any birds then but I have made up for it since. I hatch out at least a couple hundred chicks plus each year. Lots of hard work but a labor of love...
@cmom.
Wow! Look at all those Coops in your Avatar picture. Love it!!!

Back
Top Bottom