Hi my name is Rene and I have been raising chickens about six years.

rdishong1

Hatching
5 Years
May 16, 2014
Southern New Hampshire
Hi my name is Rene and I started with some chicks my wife brought home from TSC. I built a tractor for them and I think we had about 6 birds. We have since moved and the new place has wood floor stalls for six horses. Well a 10x12 stall looked like a great place for chickens. So I cut a pop hole put up some wire and made a run. The birds we had loved it. Well we got down to two hens and Diddy doo the Roo. So my wife and decided we would order a mix of day olds this spring and we received our 30+2 chicks and got them going. So then for some silly reason I ordered 25 more. So we are in 2 10x12 stall and getting more eggs then we know what to do with. Lol we live in southern New Hampshire with around 60 birds. It's great fun and I love your site. Thank you!

If I didn't know better I would think you were addicted to chickens.
gig.gif
You'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Backyard chickens., awfully glad you joined us.

Welcome to BYC, Rene. Glad you decided to join our flock. Very few BYC members are immune to "chicken math." :eek:) Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. What kind of chickens do you have?

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Sounds like you have a lovely flock!

Enjoy all your poultry adventures and welcome to our flock!

Welcome to BYC!

You will find a lot of good information here. Keep on asking questions and you will get many good answers.

You may also want to read the FAQ below.

So what do you end up doing with all the eggs?

Back
Top Bottom