Hi, my name is whatever my profile says.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Saint_ Marwenne_Chickens, Jul 1, 2017.

1. Hi, I have a name, you know. I got that from my parents. My real name isn't here. But you can call me Saint_Marwenne_Chickens, or even SMC if you want. I have Australorps, and Naked-Necks, and Guiney Fowl, and Dorper Sheep, and Alpacas, and a Cat. I also have lots of other chickens which we got for free from a friend. They have bad genetics. I don't know what breed some of them are, they're all funny. In total I look after 41 chickens.

I have 10 Australorp pullets which are the pride and joy of the flock.

That's it I guess...
    Later,
    -SMC

CapricornFarm likes this.
  2. BlueBaby

BlueBaby Free Ranging

Mar 21, 2016
    Maricopa, AZ. (near Phoenix)
    Hello, and welcome to BYC! I have Australorp's, too!

3. CapricornFarm

CapricornFarm Purrfect!

May 8, 2017
    Southern Virginia
    Welcome to BYC! Sounds like you have quite a flock going. Where in this great world are you located? I bet your kids like the animals. My grandkids love to feed them . I am in Virginia and they are in FL so we don't see them much. On BYC there is a thread for each state, so you might want to check into that for peeps in your area. Enjoy!

4. I'm in NSW Australia. It's a little funny that you should mention kids :p. I am one of the kids. In my family I'm the chicken person.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2017
    RobotMermaid and CapricornFarm like this.
  5. Yeah, They're great!

6. RobotMermaid

RobotMermaid In the Brooder

Apr 10, 2016
    Florida
    DUDE you have sheep, alpaca, and Guinea Fowl too? Man, sounds fun. Also, I always wanted to visit Australia! I live in the area of a city in Florida that shares a name with a city in Australia, but you guys probably have the more legit one.

7. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years.

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    G'day and Welcome to Backyard chickens. BYC has a large, thriving Aussie community and a dandy thread "Australia, six states and one funny little island." in case you get homesick.

8. Which city?

9. RobotMermaid

RobotMermaid In the Brooder

Apr 10, 2016
    Florida
    Melbourne. lol and now you've had your daily dose of geography trivia :D

10. I did have 4 Dorpers. 1 lambed today, so now we have 5!!!! :celebrate:woot:wee:wee:wee:wee:wee:wee
    Also I have 38 chickens and 3 ducks lol. I always make that mistake.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: