1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Hi, new from Elbert Colorado!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by elbertchick, Jun 30, 2011.

1. elbertchick

elbertchick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 30, 2011
    I have been reading your post for somtime now and learning so much! I have quite a few chickens and love watching them grow. My husband said if he knew I would be content watching chickens for hours he wouldn't have gotten satellite TV. I am fascinated. I also have two chinese geese, 3 border collies that watch the chicks as much as I do and two kitties. I would like to find homes for 3 blue cochin roos who were born April 18th. This is my first post so I hope I am doing it correctly, I will post pics later. Thank you all for so much fun and knowledge.

2. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

[​IMG] and [​IMG] from S. Florida! Glad you joined us! [​IMG]

3. chicmom

chicmom Dances with Chickens

Feb 24, 2009
    Strasburg Ohio
    Hello and welcome from OHIO! I'm like you, I can just pull up a chair and watch my chickens play like it was television. They are just so fascinating to watch. Half my chickens are laying hens, and the other are various eye-candy breeds. They're just wonderful......This year, I bought two turkey poults for something different. I just enjoy them so much. I could go on and on! LOL

Glad you joined and again, Welcome!

Sharon

4. La Mike

La Mike (Always Slightly Off)

Nov 20, 2009
    louisiana
    [​IMG] From Louisiana you will love it here [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by