Hi! New member new to raising chickens!

I can only tell two of them apart bc of their distinctive markings. She chose Ariel, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Jasmine, Pocahontas & Cinderella. I have pics but I have to figure out how to add them!
Ariel should fit very well to a red hen!
You can add directly to the website here by clicking "attach files" underneath (so just upload them directly to the site) and then insert it. Then you have the most freedom to move the pictures around, and also insert them as thumbnails (then they look smaller untill you click on it). Otherwise you can also press the little image button above, and insert the photo directly either from your computer or from a link. But by all means, take your time! :thumbsup

Hi! I'm Sarah & I live in VA, USA. I got 6 started pullets in May of 2019. They are red sex links. I didn't realize how big 12 week old chickens were so I quickly had to come up with new housing! They started laying soon after. I got a 6 month old rooster in Nov 2019. It took some time but he is now mostly boss. I have one hen that still resists, as she was the boss before he came along. My daughter gave all the girls Disney princess names. My son resisted calling the rooster Prince Charming so he goes by the name his previous family gave him, Sunny. I joined BYC to gain more knowledge about what in the world I've gotten myself into! 😂
Hello!! Welcome to the forums, Please enjoy the conversations, I learned a lot here, not only about chickens but about a lot of stuff.

Back
Top Bottom