Hi there from PA!

sixlittlechicks09

Songster
11 Years
Jul 8, 2010
Wyalusing
Hey everyone
big_smile.png

I'm from Northeastern PA! I'm so glad I found BYC, it's helped me so much with my new flock <3
Erm, a little about me...
I'm a college student! And after years as a little kid, begging my parents to get chickens, and being told no, I finally went off to college and came home to *surprise* 18 baby chicks! We started out with 6 RIRs, 6 Mixed bantams and 6 cornishx. A few weeks ago our big meaties went to the giant freezer in the sky and were lovingly replaced with day old (EEK) baby bard rocks!!! We're expecting eggs from the RIRs and Bannies any day now, and the whole family is absurdly excited. We've become known on our hill as the "crazy chicken people"
lol.png

Other than our chicks we have two dogs, an ornery little toad and a very old, very blind gerbil.
So anyway...
Anyone else around here from NEPA?

Not from your neck of the woods but "Hi" anyway! And welcome to BYC from another crazy chicken family (BYCs full of 'em)!
frow.gif

Though most of my neighbors think I'm nuts, my next door neighbor (when she saw my new chicks for the first time) said "Wow, this is the coolest thing you've ever done"! Now they all support the project because I give them fresh eggs.
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom