Hi there from west Texas

Thank yall n happy to join a flock with so many people who are interested in all these types of beautifull birds...I joined looking for a specific gamefowl hatching eggs ,chicks or young pairs..I've had no luck so far, but after Yorkshire Coop refered me to buy sell trade section I've seen lots of beautiful small, puffy, n furry lil chickens I will get and my children will love... though i am still looking to obtain some gamefowl hachlings or eggs... pumkin husley, Phoenix, asil, sweater, grey, sid taylor, white hatch, roundhead, dom and such types are what I was originally looking for... thanks any input Will be appreciated...

You could try putting "Gamebirds" in the search box and see what comes up. I know what you mean about high prices, some folks have an inflated sense of what their stock is worth. I think if you persist, you will find someone who cares about the breeds and wants to help others get started. Welcome to the flock.

Thank you... I've looked all over with very lil luck but im gonna keep trying to leave find some, like u said maybe some one will be kind enough help me get a good flock started... I am also thinking about buying some off the other beautiful chickens and bantams ive seen in the buy, sell, trade section...if ne one can help you can pm me fr my address, I am really interested in having some chickens for my new home...thanks for all the kind input and possative feed back...

Back
Top Bottom