Hi there! just an intro from Victoria,Australia :)

TaysBantamBunch

In the Brooder
5 Years
Jan 24, 2014
Victoria, Australia
Hi all I'm Tay,ive been coming onto this site for about 4 months now and this site never ever seems to fail! The other day was the day I finally decided to just join as my main Rooster was really unwell(discolouration in the face and comb,closed eyes and really drowsy),we did everything that we could plus more! And unfortunately after a week or so of "soldiering-on" Earl passed away during the night. Even beyond death Earl is still looking out for his girls and is still extreamly noble,he is fox bait now.(which we thought was the right was to go)
However we still have 2 Roos(speckles and Mr.Bird)to look after our 4 girls(wilmar, Lola,Coco and princess layer) and 6 beautiful chicks. we have a beautiful flock,as bantams they're are known to be a beautiful, kind, gentle bird and they all fit the description, wilmar was earls main hen and she is also mine too,she never hesitates to jump on my shoulder or arm,she's always exploring new areas first and she is our only buff hen left.i love them all dearly,
Anyway hello all :)

Alright Tay,
welcome-byc.gif
great to have you join the BYC flock
frow.gif

If you are interested there is a great aussie thread on BYC called "Australia, six states and one funny little island." Welcome to BYC and please do avail yourself of all the information the forums provide. The Learning center is a great place to start.

Back
Top Bottom