Hi there!

YardRebel

Hatching
Dec 26, 2015
Hi folk!

My husband and I are fairly new chicken owners. We have 6 seven month old girls - an Australorp, a Buff Orpington, a Delaware, a Barred Rock, a Speckled Sussex and an Easter Egger. I have been visiting this site and forum since we first got the day old chicks back in May. It's about time I joined up!

Looking forward to learning more about natural chicken keeping and keeping chickens in a residential area - we have .25 acres in a small town in NY state.

Thanks so much!
Gina

Hi Gina,
welcome-byc.gif

If you would like to meet other members in NY, you can find them here on your state thread:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/231485/ny-chicken-lover

Sounds like you have a nice mixed flock. Thanks for joining us!

Welcome to BYC,
You've come to the right place.
If you have any specific questions be sure to ask because that is what BYC is all about.
Since you are new here be sure to check out the learning center, They have loads of information that I am sure you'll enjoy.
Good Luck!
And...
welcome-byc.gif

Hello, my name is Fawn. I just registered today. I am only 12. I must show responsibility to my parents by training our 2nd most specail chicken. Her name is Mrs.Henny. She is A pure Barred Rock. We will be breeding her with another pure Barred Rock and selling the chicks. I can not wait to enter Mrs.Henny in my yaerly town fair. If anybody has bonding, training, or game tecniques please post. Thank you for the help.
1f467.png
1f423.png
1f425.png
1f426.png
1f424.png
1f414.png
1f413.png

Back
Top Bottom