LadyofChickens

In the Brooder
Dec 13, 2019
Oklahoma
Finally getting back on here again, it's been awhile. This is really kind of a difficult app to navigate and figure out exactly where to go.
Anyways, good to be back inside the world of chickens! 😁🐥🐓
P.S.
I desperately need ideas for naming my chicken hobby. Small scale, 1 acre, on top of a hill, selling eating eggs, fertile eggs and baby chicks.
I have 3 different types of chickens buff silkies, barnyard mixes and bantam mix.

Aloha and welcome... ah... er... back and again!!?
Love the helpful farm- especially now-a-daze and I think it good to be resourceful for you and others, bravo! As far as a name... Happy Hill, Hobby Hill, Hen Hill.... I don't know but I hope you do share with us when you find your name and get your egg carton stamp ;).
Looking forward to seeing you around the site more. It took me awhile to comfortably navigate this site too. Practice makes pretty good. K then :frow

Welcome back to the world of chickens! Sounds like you've got a good setting, I too live on the hill top-up by the magnificent flying creatures (including Hawks) my home is the Windsor Mansion (a tiny blue house in the town of Windsor) if your hill top is anything like mine, it seems you could gaze out the window and see Heidi with her Alm Uncle

Back
Top Bottom