Little Kitten

In the Brooder
Aug 28, 2018
North Texas
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
I was raised in the city (Houston) and I have very little experience to chickens. My husband and I moved to Fort Worth this year and wanted to start out a chicken coop business but first thing you need are chickens right? We first got chickens of this year around April.
(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
We currently have four chickens.

(3) What breeds do you have?
1500529-c938b2949822265a2fe3338bec1f2797.jpg

One confirmed barred rock hen named Morty.One sex-linked barred rooster names Mr. Poopy Butt. The other two are unconfirmed roosters that are production red. Yes I know I have too many boys. Their days are numbered...
(4) How did you find out about BackYardChickens.com?
I often found myself googling questions and I always check here to answers. By time I should join the chicken community, right?
(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
I love to bake and garden. I'm having the worst luck at gardening right now so I'm sticking to herbs and peppers.
(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
I graduated with a BFA in fashion design and currently working full time as an assistant technical designer in men's bottoms.
(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D
Google!

Make sure to follow my instagram: @themodernchick

Attachments

• IMG_0538.JPG
    IMG_0538.JPG
    366.5 KB · Views: 1
Welcome to BYC! :frow So glad you joined.

"...and currently working full time as an assistant technical designer in men's bottoms"

I have to admit, I burst out laughing when I read this! :gig

Well, that's my job title! I'm blessed enough to have a full-time job!
BTW men's bottoms refer to pants and short. I also work with bibs (overalls) and coveralls.

MR Poopy butt...how funny..
You are going to fit right in here!
Welcome to the backyard!

latest

we got him from Tractor Supply we didn't notice that he had a severe case of pasty butt (rookie mistake) We didn't know what to do since it covered his whole bottom.. we thought he wasn't going to make it because well his poop will go on the side. The good news is that he grew out of it and now he's the biggest of the flock. Unfortunately he is the meanest of the flock too. Today I caught him right next to my hen while she was trying to lay an egg.

Back
Top Bottom