hi

SpirosDst

Hatching
Feb 24, 2016
hello to everybody
my name is spiros and im from greece
im new to chickens about 4-5months but i got feathered "friends" for years canaries,parrots(atm only parrots n my chicks:) )

i got 1 polish rooster 2 polish chicks
3 chicks for eggs 2 brown 1 white(the white1 looks like leghorn)
3 silkies(for sure 1 male and 1 female the thirrd idk yet :D)
1 pair ameraucanas
and a turkey pair

tmrw ill load sm pics of my coop
im really happy that i found a big active forum for chicks

p.s. exuse me for my bad english(gramar/speling/etc) .

Hi Spiros and a warm welcome to BYC - its great to have you onboard. There's lot of info in the Learning Centre to take a look at. You can also search for topics that interest you by typing the topic in the search bar. I'm not sure if you have a country thread, with other Greek members, but similarly you can type Greece in the search box and see. If not, don't worry - this is a great community and there's no need to feel left out.

Your English is perfectly fine, and grammar or spelling - who cares! - as long as we all understand each other, don't waste your time worrying over such things - none of the rest of us do
smile.png

All the very best
CT

Very nice to meet you Spiros, Welcome to Backyard chickens. You have an interesting flock. Silkies are very hard to sex. Sometimes you have to wait till they crow or lay eggs.

If you wanted to know more about them you might like to visit the "Silkie thread." If you put that in the search box, it will come up.

Hi Spiros,
welcome-byc.gif

You have a nice mix of birds, I look forward to seeing your pictures.

It's nice to have you here!

Back
Top Bottom