Hi!

ChickinDays

In the Brooder
Apr 8, 2020
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? Yes. I’ve been wanting chickens forever and just got chicks 3 weeks ago.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? I got a 10 pack and the smallest died a few days after they arrived so we currently have 9.

(3) What breeds do you have? Well, it’s still a mystery. I got a rare breed assortment from Hoover’s Hatchery and would love to know what I have. I’m pretty sure 4 are Salmon Faverolles, and then I have two light grey and three black ones.

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? So far I just love watching them. It’s been so calming during this really stressful time.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? I love gardening, knitting and reading.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
I’m a mom of four and we just got a new puppy three weeks ago too.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D I’ve been reading posts here for years learning all I can about chickens and dreaming of getting a little flock of my own. So glad to be here.

Welcome to Backyard Chickens! 🐔

Feel free to drop in and share your flock

Updates for 2020 with us here in my 2020 flock life thread

https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/2020-flock-life.1351080/

983FF714-D59B-4F32-A176-7BB45064B15C.jpeg

It’s nice to meet you!

Back
Top Bottom