Hi :)

Mom2LotsOBoys

Chirping
Feb 4, 2023
Shenandoah Valley
Hi everyone!

What a find! DuckDuckGo landed me here on one of my many searches about all things homestead chicken keeping.

We don’t have chickens yet but are planning to get ten or so chicks in the next month or two. Current project is getting my overgrown fenced garden turned into a chicken run (coop building is the husband’s job).

My husband and I have five very active little boys that we homeschool, and a cat currently, but are working on adding animals as time and money allow.

I’m hoping to get the chicken part of life as simple as possible so the kids can do a large part of it and start having some more responsibility outside of basic household chores.

Thanks for all the great info here!

Hi everyone!

What a find! DuckDuckGo landed me here on one of my many searches about all things homestead chicken keeping.

We don’t have chickens yet but are planning to get ten or so chicks in the next month or two. Current project is getting my overgrown fenced garden turned into a chicken run (coop building is the husband’s job).

My husband and I have five very active little boys that we homeschool, and a cat currently, but are working on adding animals as time and money allow.

I’m hoping to get the chicken part of life as simple as possible so the kids can do a large part of it and start having some more responsibility outside of basic household chores.

Thanks for all the great info here!
Welcome to BYC!!

Back
Top Bottom