Hi!

Welcome to BYC. We'd love to see some pictures.
The flock minus 1 who was hiding out somewhere else. And the previous group with 4 roos laying in the sun on my hardwood floor...)
I need to take some new pictures as the flock changed so much this last week, 2 new ones and 4 roos who left.
Thanks to some great advice in my post about one traumatized/terrorizing hen, I've rearranged their space and they one unhappy hen seems much more relaxed now (it's the Ajam Cemani who's snuggled up with the rest, she hasn't done that before).
We're moving in 6 days, so then they have all the space they'd ever want outside, but for now they're still indoors where it's safe.

Attachments

• IMG_20230609_112809_462.jpg
    IMG_20230609_112809_462.jpg
    604.8 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20230624_122400047.jpg
    IMG_20230624_122400047.jpg
    476.5 KB · Views: 1
The flock minus 1 who was hiding out somewhere else. And the previous group with 4 roos laying in the sun on my hardwood floor...)
I need to take some new pictures as the flock changed so much this last week, 2 new ones and 4 roos who left.
Thanks to some great advice in my post about one traumatized/terrorizing hen, I've rearranged their space and they one unhappy hen seems much more relaxed now (it's the Ajam Cemani who's snuggled up with the rest, she hasn't done that before).
We're moving in 6 days, so then they have all the space they'd ever want outside, but for now they're still indoors where it's safe.
Beautiful chicks! I'm so glad you found good advice, and that your ac is socializing with her pals now!

Beautiful chicks! I'm so glad you found good advice, and that your ac is socializing with her pals now!
Me too, it seems like the place I got her from just wasn't as animal friendly as I'd hoped, so she really still needs to learn what it's like to be loved and get treats and have others to hang out with while being able to play.

Back
Top Bottom