Hi!

Amandareadsalot

In the Brooder
May 25, 2024
Hello! I'm new here and just wanted to introduce myself. Many years ago, I had a small backyard flock. Then we moved to a new neighborhood with a very annoying HOA. I'm happy to say that I now live in a home in the Pacific Northwest with space for a flock and no more HOA to keep me from having one. I'm looking forward to learning and sharing here!

Hello! I'm new here and just wanted to introduce myself. Many years ago, I had a small backyard flock. Then we moved to a new neighborhood with a very annoying HOA. I'm happy to say that I now live in a home in the Pacific Northwest with space for a flock and no more HOA to keep me from having one. I'm looking forward to learning and sharing here!
Welcome to BYC! Glad to hear you’re on the way to starting your flock up again. Could never live in an HOA myself, they seem criminal sometimes! A lot of great information here for almost anything you could ever wonder about :)

Hurray for ridding yourself of the HOA restrictions! I learned that even living in a TOWN can come with crazy rules on what I could or could not do with property I bought and paid taxes on. Country living is sometimes harder, but most things worth having are.

If you have questions or concerns -- or just plain want to "talk chickens" -- there are plenty of folks here who will be willing to do whatever help.

Welcome to BYC!

Back
Top Bottom