Hi

Hi from NC
welcome-byc.gif

Thanks for the warm welcome! I live in South Georgia. I hope that you are dry there in Missouri, have friends there in the hills and even there were flooded. I have a feed storage shed on the side of our modest coop and I have a chair there and can sit and watch the chickens while out of the sun or rain or whatever. Now all I need is an air conditioner and a stereo, and a better chair!

I also have two chihuahuas, two mousing/mole eating cats and one hyperactive insane bulldog mix who is my swimming partner. I see i'm not the only chihuahua person here!!

Welcome to BYC! You have come to the coolest place on the internet for chicken knowledge.

I started with chickens last summer and the people of BYC have been great. This year I have tried hatching and buying chicks for even more chickeny joy. Please visit my BYC Page for my blog links that you may find informative or amusing.

Hi Alpha!! I work at TSC, and about the rabbits......we have local suppliers that bring us rabbits at a certain time of year, and if the supplier doesn't know what he has...well you know! We've never had a supplier tell us what breed of rabbits they brought.

Back
Top Bottom