Hi

duckmom68

In the Brooder
Mar 10, 2015
Hi i have 20 ducklings that will not stop chirping all night they have food, water, and light i just do not know what to i would put them
out in the duck coop but it is too cold rate now.

also if you hatched them or spend to much time with them in the day time -you might have to take them to bed they might be lonely for you.

I think that might be it i hatched them how can i stop them from chirping? Going to bed with me is not an option.

I don't know if they bonded to you as their mommy and cuddle your hand when you put your hand down then -well mom guess what your mom. they are lonely scared and maybe cold . A radio and or a animal or a stuffed animal might help BUT don't expect to much . how old are they ?

welcome-byc.gif
Welocme to BYC!!! It is an aweosme forum (the BEST in the world) and has a great comminity!!! Hope you have a great time and learn A LOT!

I just put one of my old slippers in with them and all 20 of them or out think you
big_smile.png
and they are 2 weeks old

Welcome!
frow.gif
I'm glad you joined our community.

I'm not sure why your Ducks are peeping all the time, as I've never kept them. I know that my chicks often peep when they are cold. I suggest posting in the Ducks section for some good information.

Back
Top Bottom