**HICKORY, NC Poultry Swap @ TRACTOR SUPPLY - Oct. 22**

I'll be over with my cup for some of that coffee!!
tongue.png

If they don't sell today as I have someone that was wanting to come mid morning I will have:

a group of silver seabrights
two lavender orpington cockerels
two mottled japanese hens
barred japanese cockerel

All above belong to poniesnchicks, she can't make it.

Blue silkie cockerel
black cochin pair - split to lavender
serama pair & extra cockerel - young
black bantam orpington pair & exra cockerel
buff bantam orpington cockerel

Hi all,
I will be coming by the swap since we are moving to Hickory and I am here househunting! I was at chickenstock and hope to meet some of you near locals so I can build up my chicken contacts in the area! I am surprised by how many houses that I have looked at are in areas that do not allow chickens!
sad.png
Even in rural type neighborhoods! Tricia--do you know who brought that nice chicken coop to the chickenstock? Any chance they will be there? Look forward to meeting everyone.

Quote:
Hi, are you the ones moving down from VA? Are you in town right now? I will have a couple of serama's at the swap tomorrow.
wink.png

Are you talking about the red chicken coop that was on the trailer? If that's the one I did send them the info about tomorrow but not sure if they are coming or not? They are not byc'ers but I do have their contact info if they are not there tomorrow and can get it to you next week.
smile.png

I have a couple things to do in Hickory tomorrow, so I will stop by to say hi. Mom might be with me to look around. Not sure about that.

I have a few here and there that I need to sell, but I think they will wait till Spring. I ain't buying any birds.

I hope those getting there early dress warm. It may be a little chilly.

Matt

Tricia;
We are the ones moving down from Danville area. I think I want that coop guys info...my hubby says he is not moving my monster chicken house! My chickens are not here yet...nowhere to keep them till we find a house. We will stop by and catch up with you tomorrow. Will see everyone there!

Are you guys looking to sell or trade your chickens? What do you charge?

Still considering going.......my chickens I was thinking of bringing are (3) 5-6 month old Dominique roosters and maybe a polish pair (less than a year old). There are a few others I was looking to trade/sell, too, just not sure what I would put them in to transport them. IDK if there would be any interest....would definetly be interested in trading. If I were to sell, what would I ask for? Any opinions?

Quote:
Are you bringing a lot of the partridge/paint juvies? How old are they? Are they bearded? How much are you going to charge?

Back
Top Bottom