**HICKORY, NC Poultry Swap @ TRACTOR SUPPLY - Oct. 22**

Quote:
addy: 3250 Hwy 70 Se Newton, NC 28658 - (828) 466-3666

Not sure of exit # but it's the Fairgrove Church Road exit off Hwy 40. At the top of the ramp turn right, go to traffic light turn right and Tractor supply is on your left.
wink.png

Last edited:
It is exit 128. Anytime I go to Hickory that is the exit I get off of and work my way back through Hickory before heading home.

Matt

Edited to add that heading east on I-40 you would turn right off the exit.

Last edited:
I've never been to a chicken swap before......was thinking about making the drive.

I have several chickens I have been considering selling or swapping. Anyone been to anything like this before? Do you think it'd be worth the drive? What might I expect?

I'm about two hours away......hate the thought of spending all that $$ on gas for nothing.

Tricia~~I was going to PM you, but then thought someone else might have this question...

I've never been to the TSC in Hickory, so I don't know if they have green areas or just asphalt.....
Will the swap be held on grass or the parking lot?

Hey Sandy, they do have some grass around the edge of the parking lot up toward the front and the side, other than that it will be parking lot. I think it will just depend on where people start to park when they get there.
smile.png

Thanks Tricia~~guess I'll plan on bringing some tarps to put under the drop cages.....don't want the birds standing on asphalt, and I don't want to make a mess of their parking lot
lol.png

Hope to see alot of people there interested in Silkies~~~
I'll be bringing Lavender pairs
Lavender cockerels
unsexed Lavender juvies
Blue & Splash juvies
Partridge cockerels
Partridge pairs
Partridge juvies--unsexed
unsexed Paint juvies

and a big cup of hot COFFEE
big_smile.png