What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
"Some of them, yes. They are animals, just like you and me." She explained.
---
"It's good so far." Marilyn replied and drank a little more of the apple juice.

"Then you are a better shifter, then I. These humans are expendable in my book. They take and take and never put back. Just look what they have done to Moonhaven. Completely depleted of all natural resources. Regardless of the inhabitants that live there. Greedy selfish and oblivious do anything other than their own gain." She Keldwyn said bitterly.
~~~
Keely smiled, "Good! I'm glad you like it." She said then took another bite of her scone.

"Then you are a better shifter, then I. These humans are expendable in my book. They take and take and never put back. Just look what they have done to Moonhaven. Completely depleted of all natural resources. Regardless of the inhabitants that live there. Greedy selfish and oblivious do anything other than their own gain." She Keldwyn said bitterly.
~~~
Keely smiled, "Good! I'm glad you like it." She said then took another bite of her scone.

"If a animal had that ability, they'd do the same. Animals want easy lives, just like humans. I'm sure you'll understand at some point." Sirène said, then looked around the room. She had never seen a room before, but it was pretty nice.
---
"How do you make these things?" Marilyn asked, looking at her scone.

Kareena cried out in surprise. "What are you doing? Please, let me go!" Kareena cowered into the corner of the dark box. She sniffed, she was scared and on the brink of crying.
~
Calystia didn't respond. "Kareena, please!" She breathed. Kareena was close, she could sense her thoughts of fear. I'm coming, she thought instinctively as she ran towards the part of the forest where she was.
~
Andromeda struggled to sit up. She swallowed hard as she was shocked again. "I won't be any good to you dead." She hissed. Death haunted her, but she knew that Markus wouldn't let her die, be one and only of her kind. Perhaps he could help her a little, since she was so weak and unable to put up a fight.

Lazarus met up with Delta team. "I can't do that, little one. Not after the number of men you have killed. " they all then headed back to the SUV.
~~~
(You said she couldn't use telepathy in a steel box? I'm confused. )
Kyth followed along. He let out a elk cry to try and warn the men that they were coming. To Calystia he said, " I smell humans! I'm scared. "
~~~
(I thought that is how I was to catch her. Take her pendant and put steel chains on her. :idunno )
Markus looked down at her. He was conflicted didn't know if we should take the chains off and chance her escape. He finally decided to swap them out for regular chains and took the steel ones off.

"That sounds awesome.

If there was any place get the darts through. So we might just have to stick with a pillow." She threw a pillow across the room and handed him four darts,"You got first."

"Okay." He held a dart, steadily sending it flying into the left corner of the pillow. "Your turn."
Nisha threw the dart, but she accidentally twisted it as she threw. It clattered to the floor a foot in front of the pillow,"Aw man!" She laughed,"Your shot."

Taylor listened to Raine. If she had to fight the cloaked things or the spiders she would pick the spiders any day. The cloaked things sounded creepy.
~~~
"Who are the Fay? Maybe if we asked them, they would help you." She said still dragging Orson along,"If the magic is like their magic, they might know how to release you."

Nashton went out with Jason to take a look at this new threat. "I think it'd take a whole crate of Raid for one of those spiders. " he said in shock.
~~~
Orson thought about that and said, " I know where a portal is, we can start there. But it's too far for you to drag me the whole way."
Taylor went to look at the spiders,"Those are huge! I didn't think he meant that big!" She stared at them horrified.
~~~
"I really don't think there's much of a choice. We can take breaks in between if I need them. Just tell me where to go." She smiled,"I'm starting to wish I was the one trapped. You could drag me a lot easier, or even carry me."

Horace was sitting outside his house, drawing a picture of a willow tree. The sound of people screaming made him look at the city, and he stared at all of the dementors. Why were they doing this? Why were they hurting the people of the city?

"If a animal had that ability, they'd do the same. Animals want easy lives, just like humans. I'm sure you'll understand at some point." Sirène said, then looked around the room. She had never seen a room before, but it was pretty nice.
---
"How do you make these things?" Marilyn asked, looking at her scone.

Keldwyn was silent. Sirène's statement made sense. She knew some very greedy animals. She too looked around the room and at all the strange items these humans had.
~~~
Keely thought back on her cooking days. "They are made with flour, butter, sugar and water. Oh and of course blue berries. " Shesaid softly.

Taylor went to look at the spiders,"Those are huge! I didn't think he meant that big!" She stared at them horrified.
~~~
"I really don't think there's much of a choice. We can take breaks in between if I need them. Just tell me where to go." She smiled,"I'm starting to wish I was the one trapped. You could drag me a lot easier, or even carry me."

Nashton smiled and said as he came back out. "Jason called Jackie. She'll know what to do. "
~~~
Orson sighed and told her how to he to the portal.
(And she'll be delivering him, right to the Fay that wants him. :p )

Keldwyn was silent. Sirène's statement made sense. She knew some very greedy animals. She too looked around the room and at all the strange items these humans had.
~~~
Keely thought back on her cooking days. "They are made with flour, butter, sugar and water. Oh and of course blue berries. " Shesaid softly.

"Have you heard of the Dementor ring?" Sirène asked. She had heard it from stories her mom told her.
---
"Did you make these?" She asked.

Back
Top Bottom