What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Kareena cried out in surprise. "What are you doing? Please, let me go!" Kareena cowered into the corner of the dark box. She sniffed, she was scared and on the brink of crying.
~
Calystia didn't respond. "Kareena, please!" She breathed. Kareena was close, she could sense her thoughts of fear. I'm coming, she thought instinctively as she ran towards the part of the forest where she was.
~
Andromeda struggled to sit up. She swallowed hard as she was shocked again. "I won't be any good to you dead." She hissed. Death haunted her, but she knew that Markus wouldn't let her die, be one and only of her kind. Perhaps he could help her a little, since she was so weak and unable to put up a fight.

Lazarus met up with Delta team. "I can't do that, little one. Not after the number of men you have killed. " they all then headed back to the SUV.
~~~
(You said she couldn't use telepathy in a steel box? I'm confused. )
Kyth followed along. He let out a elk cry to try and warn the men that they were coming. To Calystia he said, " I smell humans! I'm scared. "
~~~
(I thought that is how I was to catch her. Take her pendant and put steel chains on her. :idunno )
Markus looked down at her. He was conflicted didn't know if we should take the chains off and chance her escape. He finally decided to swap them out for regular chains and took the steel ones off.

(Your right, Calystia shouldn't be able to read Kareena ' thoughts if she's in a steel box. Let's say she just has a feeling.)
Kareena slid around and crashed into the sides of the box as it was carried. "Please, I'm scared." She begged quietly.
~
Calystia saw a group of men file out of the woods. "Kareena!" She whispered when she imagined them taking her away. She ran harder and faster, but they were too far away and at this pace she would never catch up. Yet she kept running until her right foot was placed in an unseen hole. A old fishing line ensnared her feet. Several hooks dug into her ankle and pulled her to the ground. Calystia blinked rapidly as she tried to remove the hooks but the sharp edges dug deeper into her flesh. Calystia refused to see the amount of blood she was loosing, and refused to acknowledge the fact that she couldn't stand, let alone run. "I have to catch them, I have to!" She cried bitterly as she tried to convince herself that she could.
~
(Yeah, but I was thinking about how the water and hot steel would conflict. As soon as she's dry you can put then back on.)
Andromeda settled down on the floor weak and tired. She couldn't think of anything but her sisters as she began to breath normally.

Last edited:
Taylor went to look at the spiders,"Those are huge! I didn't think he meant that big!" She stared at them horrified.
~~~
"I really don't think there's much of a choice. We can take breaks in between if I need them. Just tell me where to go." She smiled,"I'm starting to wish I was the one trapped. You could drag me a lot easier, or even carry me."

Nashton smiled and said as he came back out. "Jason called Jackie. She'll know what to do. "
~~~
Orson sighed and told her how to he to the portal.
(And she'll be delivering him, right to the Fay that wants him. :p )
"I definitely hope so. These things are creeepy." She shuddered,"I'll have nightmares for weeks."
~~~
Kristen nodded,"Okie dokie let's get going!" She started dragging him to the portal.
(Bwahahahahahahahaha)

"It's fun but also dangerous, well, for shifters." Bellatrix said simply.
Danika nodded then looked around herself again at the remains of the forest. It looked really bad in the daylight. She walked over to a stump and lightly touched the center with her horn. "It makes me sad to see the trees all gone like this. Would it be dangerous for a unicorn to go to the city?" She asked and looked at the seedling that was now growing on the stump.

Luce stood at the windows to look out. Trying to get a look at these cloaked figures.
~~~
"Yep! How did you ever guess." Zypher said with a chuckle. The then started grading the cheese for the tacos.
~~~
Cadeon was a little confused. "Then why did you say, not my cat form?" He asked curiously.
~~~
Ashton literally jumped for joy. "Estelle, I'm so happy for you. Now I just have to figure out how to get you out of here before Markus returns." She said quietly.
~~~
Ericsson looked at Rosie surprised. "I believe your job is more important then fighting. The knowledge and patience it takes to heal, are extraordinary." He said with respect.
~~~
Arran saw one of the nicer handlers was caming over. She smiled in greeting and watched as she sat down next to Angela.

"Hello, you must be new. Welcome to Menagerie! My name is Sandra." Sandra said politely.
Jason moved back to stand beside her, also watching what they could see from this height.
~~~
Anna laughed lightly "Jason used to tell jokes like that" She said and glanced over to him then looked tot he meat again as she finished cooking it.
~~~
"I said you wouldn't be too heavy in your cat form" Ember clarified after a moment of reviewing her words.
~~~
Estelle blinked and looked at Ashton, shifting back to her human form again and walking closer "But why? Isn't he going to help me get back to mother?"
~~~~
Rosie shrugged and looked away, blushing a little "I suppose, but when you grow up in a military like family, fighting is your worth to them. Healing is just a side job most of the time."
~~~
Angela looked at the other female for a moment before smiling back at her "Hello, I am Angela. I am here to help Arran speak." She said gently
~~~

Jackie entered the city and moved to the dementors, using a spell to drive them back away from the humans. The humans she passed would remember nothing from the last couple of hours. The spiders were leaving on their own, so she left them be for now, though she might go to try to find them later.

~~~
Aurora landed and looked at the ravine. She could scent Estelle there, but the scent was old, and had human scents overlaying it. She roared at the scents then took off, searching again, this time closer to the humans

Danika nodded then looked around herself again at the remains of the forest. It looked really bad in the daylight. She walked over to a stump and lightly touched the center with her horn. "It makes me sad to see the trees all gone like this. Would it be dangerous for a unicorn to go to the city?" She asked and looked at the seedling that was now growing on the stump. 

~~~
Anna laughed lightly "Jason used to tell jokes like that" She said and glanced over to him then looked tot he meat again as she finished cooking it.
~~~
"I said you wouldn't be too heavy in your cat form" Ember clarified after a moment of reviewing her words. 
~~~

Estelle blinked and looked at Ashton, shifting back to her human form again and walking closer "But why? Isn't he going to help me get back to mother?" 
~~~~
Rosie shrugged and looked away, blushing a little "I suppose, but when you grow up in a military like family, fighting is your worth to them. Healing is just a side job most of the time."
~~~
Angela looked at the other female for a moment before smiling back at her "Hello, I am Angela. I am here to help Arran speak." She said gently
~~~

Jackie entered the city and moved to the dementors, using a spell to drive them back away from the humans. The humans she passed would remember nothing from the last couple of hours. The spiders were leaving on their own, so she left them be for now, though she might go to try to find them later. 

~~~

Aurora landed and looked at the ravine. She could scent Estelle there, but the scent was old, and had human scents overlaying it. She roared at the scents then took off, searching again, this time closer to the humans

"Yes, it would be dangerous. Though, you might be a shifter." Bellatrix said.
---
The dementors were going away and glided quickly into the forest.

Last edited:
"Yes, it would be dangerous. Though, you might be a shifter." Bellatrix said.
---
The dementors were going away and glided quickly into the forest.
"How can we tell?" Danika asked and looked to her again. She left the stump with it's new life and walked back over to Bellatrix.

~~
Jackie scoured the streets with her magic, making sure the humans would be alright if less a couple hours memory, and that the spiders and dementors were gone. Satisfied with that, she turned to walk home again.

DawnStar was put into her cell, ahead of her was a cell with walls and a Window instead of bars. The guards had to move her, the prison was filling up fast. She sat down on her bed and looked at the walls cells. Hmmm, why is it like that? Then she decided to ask "Is anyone in there?" Perhaps if anyone in there would know her, she was pretty sure most people had heard of the shifter born into prison...

Faline, now full grown, entered the city. She knew she couldn't shift but her 'friend' had abandoned her as the breeding season approached. She needed a new friend but then remembered Anna. She hadn't seen her in forever and really missed her. So here she was entering the city where she could easily be killed, but it was worth it to see her friends again...

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom