What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
DawnStar spotted Follower. She was surprised at first then she stood up and got closer to the bars to see if she could recognise the face but still couldn't see too well.

Name: Zia
History: She doesn't remember.
Personality: Curious and use to being alone.
True Form: (An animal) raccoon.
Picture/Description:As a human, she had thick black hair, Vitiligo skin, brown eyes and is of small build. As an animal, well...she's a raccoon.
Username: Americano Blue

(Can she be captured? Either with Markus or Axel? )

Follower looked up threw the window. He knew he heard something... He walked over to the window, pressing himself into it in order to get a better view of who said it. He gazed threw his solid walled cell window.
Blister yawned. Follower should of gotten back by now, she started to get worried. She stood up, shifting to a vulture. She took to the skies, following his scent to a fallen tree. She landed. The clearing of the fallen tree was filled with fear scent, the smell of tranquilizer darts, and the scent of multiple other shifters and humans. She was extremely worried now, and she caught a whiff of a truck. She followed it, to her horror, she arrived at a large hidden lab. She was stunned. "No... NO! They couldn't have caught him, no, I will get him back if they did!" She whispered to herself.

"How can we tell?" Danika asked and looked to her again. She left the stump with it's new life and walked back over to Bellatrix. 

~~

Jackie scoured the streets with her magic, making sure the humans would be alright if less a couple hours memory, and that the spiders and dementors were gone. Satisfied with that, she turned to walk home again. 

"Have you ever tried imagining yourself as a human? That's how I found out." Bellatrix asked.
---
The dementors were satisfied because the humans wouldn't remember the spiders, so their job was done.

"Have you ever tried imagining yourself as a human? That's how I found out." Bellatrix asked.
---
The dementors were satisfied because the humans wouldn't remember the spiders, so their job was done.
"What are humans like?" Danika asked then. She had to know if she was going to imagine being one

~~~
Jackie smiled a little. She knew that would make the dementors leave. That or her spell for them, but she chose the simpler path.

(Ok
smile.png
)
DawnStar looked over at Kyra. "How do you do that? I mean I try but it doesn't seem to work..." She said looking at the fox
"Do what?" Kyra asked and lifted her head, looking over to DawnStar.

"What are humans like?" Danika asked then. She had to know if she was going to imagine being one

~~~

Jackie smiled a little. She knew that would make the dementors leave. That or her spell for them, but she chose the simpler path. 

"Do what?" Kyra asked and lifted her head, looking over to DawnStar. 

"Shift..." She said "I can't do it, I try. And I know I'm a shifter..." She hated not being able to shift, when the prison was here she saw a lot of other shifters shift. But she couldn't do, now she's here and she still can't do it...

Back
Top Bottom