What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
"Shift..." She said "I can't do it, I try. And I know I'm a shifter..." She hated not being able to shift, when the prison was here she saw a lot of other shifters shift. But she couldn't do, now she's here and she still can't do it...
(She hasn't shifted in front of DawnStar, since you were just brought out?)

"Shift..." She said "I can't do it, I try. And I know I'm a shifter..." She hated not being able to shift, when the prison was here she saw a lot of other shifters shift. But she couldn't do, now she's here and she still can't do it...
Kyra tilted her head, wondering about this one "I am not a shifter. I am a kitsune. Shifting is a natural ability for me"

"What are humans like?" Danika asked then. She had to know if she was going to imagine being one

~~~

Jackie smiled a little. She knew that would make the dementors leave. That or her spell for them, but she chose the simpler path. 

"Do what?" Kyra asked and lifted her head, looking over to DawnStar. 

"Physically or how do they act?" She asked.
---
The dementors vanished in thin air. They didn't die, but they didn't have to stay in the living realm.

"Physically or how do they act?" She asked.
---
The dementors vanished in thin air. They didn't die, but they didn't have to stay in the living realm.
"Both I guess" Danika said and tilted her head a little. "You showed me your human form yesterday, si I guess they look like that"

~~~
Jackie walked back to her house outside of the city

"Oh... I thought you were a shifter. I was close though." She shrugged and sat on the bed
Kyra shifted to her human form, though she kept her tails visible like she usually did "Close, I think my kind is what gave the witch the thought to shift normal creatures in the first place" She said then shrugged and walked over to the bars, glancing over to Follower and Nisha's cage then shivering lightly.

Nisha stared at Follower,"What are you doing?" She wondered if the confinement had gotten to his head.

"Looking outside of this pit of nothingness." He replied blandly.

"Not gonna be much use." She pulled out her bouncy ball again. "This is like a zoo. They keep us where they can look but not touch, and they take pleasure out of us entertaining them. But if the animals do nothing for long enough they go look at some other miserable creature. But we don't want to stop doing stuff. Then we'd get lazy. We just need to stay active in ways they don't find entertaining. But if you're staring out the window looking like a sad puppy someone's gonna watch." She lay back and started bouncing her ball off the wall.

"Not gonna be much use." She pulled out her bouncy ball again. "This is like a zoo. They keep us where they can look but not touch, and they take pleasure out of us entertaining them. But if the animals do nothing for long enough they go look at some other miserable creature. But we don't want to stop doing stuff. Then we'd get lazy. We just need to stay active in ways they don't find entertaining. But if you're staring out the window looking like a sad puppy someone's gonna watch." She lay back and started bouncing her ball off the wall.
"Eh. Your right." Follower turned away from the glass, plopping down onto his bed. He threw another dart at the pillow but missed.

Back
Top Bottom