What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Asclepius assumed his expected place in the circle, awaiting further instructions. He opened up his mind to allow the witch access to his energy reserves, and to listen if she were to speak telepathically.

"Can't we simply acquire some from a village? How can we form clothing if we do not know how to make it?" Razeth asked timidly. He didn't want to make broodmother mad with his questions.

"Because we'll be seen getting them and we don't want that attention. We can form clothes from animal hides. Right, broodmother?" Valstrath replied thoughtfully.
~▪~▪~
"Trogdor, do not pay her any mind. Your sister is only lashing out in anger. Tensions are high and she does not mean what she says." Reaper replied gently.
Sniffing the air, Slygotha cursed this human nose. They were out of the thicket surrounding the heart of the jungle, and approaching the area near her lair. There was enough space between the trees for her to assume her natural form, so long as nothing was there to capture her once she appeared. Absently, she responded to her sons. " Indeed, we can make rude coverings using the skins of the animals here. We may have a few things stashed in the cavern, if it isn't booby trapped... But I had better not risk it yet. I am not ready to fight. I am about to take my natural shape, so stand back, little ones," Slygotha commanded as she expanded tremendously. She snaked around several trees, her nose and eyes taking in everything, her feet sensing every subtle vibration in the area. She paused, standing as still as a statue to sense danger before it would sense her. She flattened herself down, her new, shiny soft scales glinting in the dappled light. Nidhogg watched intently, staying well back.

~~~

Trogdor softened somewhat, then turned to watch his daddy. He wanted to be strong someday, even though right now, he was just the runt. He would survive and get stronger, so that the rest wouldn't look down on him anymore.

Last edited:
http://yokai.com/kirin/ (some info on Kirin. They are holy beasts, some of the most powerful in eastern lore. Very regal, extremely benevolent. Any dragons would be fun too!)

(Fierce! Love the claws!)

(I know not the right color at all, but similar to this? )

(Its official I do not get permission to describe anything ever again as I botched it this time. :lau @Bantambird I had never heard of the Kirin I looked up some information on them and they are super cool, I should make one later just because they are awesome. Plus I read its an good omen when one is spotted, and that they usually signal the rise of a sage or powerful leader, it would be neat to incorporate into the game for sure.

@StarrNico I posted a link to a photo that is very close to what I was thinking a few posts back. But the photo you posted is similar. If you go back a few posts to the one where I added a link and look at that, but imagine it with Iridescent silver and lilac scales, and a lilac mane that stops at the shoulder and that is pretty much what I imagined for Jura. :lol: )

(Cool character! :thumbsup Whichever you prefer. I'm flexible. )
(Well does she sound like the type of thing the Russians would go for? If so we can throw her in with them, if not maybe we can just say she got loose when the facility was destroyed and now has to find her way in a world she has never been a part of. Also Who accepts my form, I was unsure if the creator is still a part of this game or not?? :confused: )

(Well does she sound like the type of thing the Russians would go for? If so we can throw her in with them, if not maybe we can just say she got loose when the facility was destroyed and now has to find her way in a world she has never been a part of. Also Who accepts my form, I was unsure if the creator is still a part of this game or not?? :confused: )
(Creator has been away for some time. That's probably why it has become a bit of a free for all, as far as creatures go.)

Back
Top Bottom