What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
(Well does she sound like the type of thing the Russians would go for? If so we can throw her in with them, if not maybe we can just say she got loose when the facility was destroyed and now has to find her way in a world she has never been a part of. Also Who accepts my form, I was unsure if the creator is still a part of this game or not?? :confused: )
(The Russians could definitely use her help now. They need to separate a fae wolf from her friends. :woot But I can't answer right now. )

(Creator has been away for some time. That's probably why it has become a bit of a free for all, as far as creatures go.)

(The Russians could definitely use her help now. They need to separate a fae wolf from her friends. :woot But I can't answer right now. )

(Ok we can put her in with the Russians then, :pop
So then nobody accepts my form...I just start playing? )

(I am Assuming they would have someone like Jura in a cell or room or something. I will wait until you can give a tiny excerpt as to the type of place she is in before I start her up. :highfive: )

(Nicky's the closest to a 'leader' we have atm, but yeah, there's no real accepting person right now, lol)
( As well as you Starr. Don't forget how we alone made and kept this role play alive while others came and went. We adopted this orphan and made it our brain child. :highfive: Just look at those ratings! 71.2% totally awesome!! )

(I am Assuming they would have someone like Jura in a cell or room or something. I will wait until you can give a tiny excerpt as to the type of place she is in before I start her up. :highfive: )
(Umm, the Russians facility basically looks like an old factory on the outside, but on the inside, it is a labyrinth of interconnecting rooms, cells and multi-level floors. So let's say her cell it on the other side of the small room that was just opened for the wolves. It is kind of like a holding cell between the two larger rooms with common doors. Like a zoo might have. You can describe her cell room however you want. Is that good and does that make sense? )

Back
Top Bottom