What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
"It's hard to remember particulars, as she was trying to capture us without killing us, but there was a lot of fighting, and both she and her host were talking to me. I guess that means she can take form if she likes, but I'm not sure of much else. Loosing my gold was rather overwhelming for me. Once they took that, there was no reason to stay and fight any longer," Slygotha responded. She was trying to remember the particulars, but was unsure of certain details. By now, the bustling crowd had entered the main city, with buildings rising like forbidding monoliths above, more cars, cleaner people mixing in as the poor peeled off to sell wares to buyers in the city. Many of the poor fishermen were heading to the fishmarkets to sell to the fishmongers, the farmers to the trade hubs of their specialties. The crowd was evolving into cleaner, higher class folk, with fancy phones, washed hair, and pressed clothes. The dirt was replaced by cement and asphalt.
Nidhogg wrapped an arm around her brood mother's leg. She jammed her thumb into her mouth and started nervously chewing the nail. Her shadow stone waivered in her chest, small tendrils snaking behind her eerily as it responded to her emotional state.
Slygotha patted Nidhogg gently. "Don't loose yourself to fear. We can't reveal ourselves or we are finished here."
Nidhogg sniffled and nodded, still chewing her thumbnail, but she willed the stone back under her control.
Anubis nodded and looked around the streets. He changed his posture to match that of an uncertain urchin following his wayward mother. "Then she'll be easier to fight. If you had something of this host, I could possibly get a feel of what we are dealing with. But then probably not, since there is magic on both sides. Spells can be blocked easily. " He thought aloud as the walked.

Valstrath looked around with wide-eyed wonder as the city transformed around them. Razeth clung close to his mother.

"They were raised to think of Marcus as their only real commander, their father, probably from other females like you so they wouldn't have their mother either. That is what those small dragons the wolves took in have said." Fey said quietly. It was horrible, but the closest to an answer they had to that.
Phoebe shook her head sadly. "Within each rational being is the potential for both great good and great evil, for we have the choice. It falls on each one of us capable of this choice to weigh our actions carefully, even when in the face of adversity. To twist logic like that must take some mental gymnastics on the part of the perpetrator, or he makes the choice willingly," Phoebe sighed. "To take advantage of the brashness of youth, to harness their eagerness to please their parents, the heartless and loving nature of youth, in as much as they love their parents and rarely think about the consequences of their actions, is indeed evil. These younglings will carry the scars of their deeds, if indeed they tend towards benevolence once they mature."

"He is pack and elder, I worry but I also know he can take care of himself." Logan said then chuckled at himself. "I know, contradictory, but that worry is still there."
Jura listened baffled by how he could worry about the male so much and then say that he can handle himself. "I wouldn't know what that is like, nor do I understand how you can be both worried and not. You are all very confusing." She said as she rested her head back down on her legs. She always felt so far from the others she had been around, never felt like she belonged or understood any of them. This was no different save perhaps that she actually wanted to understand this time.

Phoebe shook her head sadly. "Within each rational being is the potential for both great good and great evil, for we have the choice. It falls on each one of us capable of this choice to weigh our actions carefully, even when in the face of adversity. To twist logic like that must take some mental gymnastics on the part of the perpetrator, or he makes the choice willingly," Phoebe sighed. "To take advantage of the brashness of youth, to harness their eagerness to please their parents, the heartless and loving nature of youth, in as much as they love their parents and rarely think about the consequences of their actions, is indeed evil. These younglings will carry the scars of their deeds, if indeed they tend towards benevolence once they mature."
Fey nodded as she listened to Phoebe peak. "That is true, though the ones found are being helped by the wolves now, so that is good." She said softly. "It is so wrong to use the younglings like that."

Jura listened baffled by how he could worry about the male so much and then say that he can handle himself. "I wouldn't know what that is like, nor do I understand how you can be both worried and not. You are all very confusing." She said as she rested her head back down on her legs. She always felt so far from the others she had been around, never felt like she belonged or understood any of them. This was no different save perhaps that she actually wanted to understand this time.
Logan chuckled and came closer to sit beside her "I know he can handle himself against most opponents, but anyone can be overtaken by numbers or magic." He said, trying to explain it to her.

Logan chuckled and came closer to sit beside her "I know he can handle himself against most opponents, but anyone can be overtaken by numbers or magic." He said, trying to explain it to her.
Jura looked to him surprised as he moved to sit closer to her. She listened to his explanation and nodded. "I suppose that makes sense. He seems capable, and if they took him means he has something they want. They won't kill him." She stated simply, although it was unlikely that they would leave him unharmed though too.

Jura looked to him surprised as he moved to sit closer to her. She listened to his explanation and nodded. "I suppose that makes sense. He seems capable, and if they took him means he has something they want. They won't kill him." She stated simply, although it was unlikely that they would leave him unharmed though too.
Logan nodded then sighed and looked around the room. "It's not easy to listen when told to back down." He mentioned softly. "How are you feeling?"

Logan nodded then sighed and looked around the room. "It's not easy to listen when told to back down." He mentioned softly. "How are you feeling?"
Jura looked back at her sounds then to him. "I am exhausted from using my magic but otherwise fine. The wounds will heal like they always do, I am used to pain by now." She stated as she shrugged her shoulders a bit. Pain was familiar, one of the few constants in her life. It was nothing new and could be dealt with.

Jura looked back at her sounds then to him. "I am exhausted from using my magic but otherwise fine. The wounds will heal like they always do, I am used to pain by now." She stated as she shrugged her shoulders a bit. Pain was familiar, one of the few constants in her life. It was nothing new and could be dealt with.
Logan nodded and smiled a little "That's true enough, pain will fade away if given the chance, and your magic will come easier when you have a chance to practice it. You can rest if you want, I will watch over you." He offered.

Kali shook her head and looked to the door, watching it since she saw no obvious cameras in the room. "I am not, I just hope these collars don't go off or anything" She said quietly.
~~~
Anna smiled and would direct him to the place and where to park. She just hoped it wasn't too busy so they could talk as they ate and it wouldn't be too loud.
~~~
"Well, when you get the information you need, it kind of makes things simple." Hunter said, going back to lean against the wall again. "It would have been even simpler if we hadn't just had to toss our personal phones for burner phones."
Pandora looked to Kali and smiled. "When they first took us from you, he had us brought to his office. I know what it looks like. If we get there, then surely here is some sort of key to get these things off. I mean, who'd carry it around with them? So it has to be somewhere safe. " She explained her reasoning behind this risk endeavor. She stood as she tried the modified dime again.
~~~
Zypher pulled in and found a good parking spot. It was a little before the noon hour, so it wasn't in full swing just yet. "Looks like we beat the rush. We should get a good seat." He stated as he cut the engine and undid his seat belt to get out.
~~~
"That's not on us. We'd been watching him for some time. Needless to say I'm not to happy you're pack mates stole my prize and I will stop at nothing to get everything they took from there." Dominic informed matter-of-factly.

Back
Top Bottom