What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Xatia fluttered from Asclepius's sholder to his hand and looked up to him with certainty in her eyes and tone, " Your legacy would indeed enhance any bloodlines that come forth from your subsequent pairings. You are an honorable male of vast attributes. However the concept of becoming too old is a new limitation to me. Though we do die in battle and with the use of iron weapons, growing old is not a Fae death. " She tipped her head and admitted simply, " In actuality, all earthy entities that pass through to live in Anstopfia experience the longevity of prolonged life. Should you find that you'd like to endure beyond such earthly limitations, I extended invitation to Anstopfia when you so choose to visit."
Asclepius looked into her eyes, thinking carefully as to his answer. " I've lived a long long time. I've watched so very many generations of creatures come and go, we are all born, and we all reach our end. There comes a point where those of us who are mortal must accept the inevitable. When I die, my body will become a wellspring of natural magic for wherever I choose to lay myself down. The magic gathered within me will return to the Earth, to be recycled again. I will pass on, to become the rocks, the trees, the very Earth itself. The offer is very tempting, but I cannot go against the natural order of my realm. We must return what we have taken, and the old must give way for the young to flourish." Asclepius suddenly looked rather old as he reflected inwardly. He hadn't been thinking about it, but there it was. " I would be honored, however, to come visit you for a few hundred years, if it is your wish. When my time comes, I won't be afraid. I will answer my call, but I would very much like to spend time with you."

Phoebe shook her head quickly. "I don't want to become a burden on anyone. I worry about the direction the world takes, and my own recent trial weighs heavily over me, casting shadows on every thought and coloring the future bleak. I'm... Well, I'm sure things will work out. I'll be able to create a new cache if luckstones with the raw materials provided here, it's a verdant paradise to my kind, but a barren wasteland to most other creatures. I do wonder, however, if the influence of their site will affect digestion. It may pose a problem, if that becomes the case, since we eat gemstones, pearls, and the like. I've no idea how to hunt, if meat becomes necessary.
Fay dipped her head as she listened to Phoebe speak, nodding when she finished then smiling. "If it comes to that we can speak to Artemis and make part of the island or a nearby island livable for creatures so you can feed this brood. Either ask Artemis to teach you to hunt or have some wolves come teach you to hunt. More knowledge like that is not a bad thing to learn."

Fay dipped her head as she listened to Phoebe speak, nodding when she finished then smiling. "If it comes to that we can speak to Artemis and make part of the island or a nearby island livable for creatures so you can feed this brood. Either ask Artemis to teach you to hunt or have some wolves come teach you to hunt. More knowledge like that is not a bad thing to learn."
"You are more gracious than I deserve, Lady Fay. If I knew at least the clan the sire belonged to, I would know where to start with them when they hatch. They seem to be doing alright so far in incubation, but I worry, what if there is ice magic in them? Could they require chilling periods? I just don't know... I can see the Sparks of electrical energy, and that the embryos are blue rather than pale yellow, but this only hints at what their sire might be.
I suppose, if I were to ask any favors, it would be to find the father of my brood. Might I ask this of you, Lady Fay?" Phoebe asked quietly.

"You are more gracious than I deserve, Lady Fay. If I knew at least the clan the sire belonged to, I would know where to start with them when they hatch. They seem to be doing alright so far in incubation, but I worry, what if there is ice magic in them? Could they require chilling periods? I just don't know... I can see the Sparks of electrical energy, and that the embryos are blue rather than pale yellow, but this only hints at what their sire might be.
I suppose, if I were to ask any favors, it would be to find the father of my brood. Might I ask this of you, Lady Fay?" Phoebe asked quietly.
"I will check to see if such information was in the files the wolves took. That would be the simplest place to start at." Fay said, dipping her head to her again.

Jura twitched after a time in her sleep. Her whole body flinching as a throaty growl rumbled out of her. It was clear she was dreaming and judging by her reaction it was more like a nightmare.

Kali looked to her then shook her head a little "You can go first if you want." She said softly. She didn't want her to stay in here and get caught or anything.
~~~
Anna chuckled and took his hand, walking close to him as they headed inside. "It will be a nice date." She said agreeably.
~~~
Hunter sighed then shrugged "That is no secret." He said with a nod as he watched the male wander the room. He was glad when the phone rang, though the number was a payphone number and in a small town. Jason was returning the call since Hunter fell under his pack.
Pandora shrugged and moved to get into the vent opening. Once inside, she shimmied along the duct as quickly and quietly as possible so Kali could get in.
~~~
Zypher smiled warmly to her and looked around once inside with an appreciative whistle. "Dare I say, this place smells even better then it looks. Where should we sit? Booth or table? " He asked curiously.
~~~
Dominic raised a brow when the phone rang and answered with a simple, "Hello? "

Jura twitched after a time in her sleep. Her whole body flinching as a throaty growl rumbled out of her. It was clear she was dreaming and judging by her reaction it was more like a nightmare.
Logan looked to her, reaching over to touch her and pet her a little. "It's alright Jura, we are safe enough for now."

Asclepius looked into her eyes, thinking carefully as to his answer. " I've lived a long long time. I've watched so very many generations of creatures come and go, we are all born, and we all reach our end. There comes a point where those of us who are mortal must accept the inevitable. When I die, my body will become a wellspring of natural magic for wherever I choose to lay myself down. The magic gathered within me will return to the Earth, to be recycled again. I will pass on, to become the rocks, the trees, the very Earth itself. The offer is very tempting, but I cannot go against the natural order of my realm. We must return what we have taken, and the old must give way for the young to flourish." Asclepius suddenly looked rather old as he reflected inwardly. He hadn't been thinking about it, but there it was. " I would be honored, however, to come visit you for a few hundred years, if it is your wish. When my time comes, I won't be afraid. I will answer my call, but I would very much like to spend time with you."
Xatia listened intently as Asclepius spoke. It saddened her a bit that he was destined to die and made it pointedly clear they were indeed from two different worlds. She looked out over the water to collect her thoughts as she felt her age the first time in a millenia. "You're very brave to speak of your demise with such positivity and reflection. " She said with reserved sentiment as she turned to look back to him. "To know your lifespan is finite and still accept one's own demise with such poise, is astonishing to me." She voiced as she looked down and admitted quietly, "I think I'd enjoy whatever time you'd grant me of what you have left and when the time comes for you to go into the fade, I'll mourn you for the rest of mine."

Pandora shrugged and moved to get into the vent opening. Once inside, she shimmied along the duct as quickly and quietly as possible so Kali could get in.
~~~
Zypher smiled warmly to her and looked around once inside with an appreciative whistle. "Dare I say, this place smells even better then it looks. Where should we sit? Booth or table? " He asked curiously.
~~~
Dominic raised a brow when the phone rang and answered with a simple, "Hello? "
Kali followed her in, glad that no one had tried to come in the room after them. She followed her as they moved on into the vents.
~~~
"I would prefer a booth so we can sit together comfortably." Anna said happily. It did smell good in here. They would be seated and handed menus to look at
~~~
"You have Hunter? I am returning the call." Jason said bluntly. He didn't much like this hostage thing.

Logan looked to her, reaching over to touch her and pet her a little. "It's alright Jura, we are safe enough for now."

Jura swung her head towards him and snapped her jaws in his face, it was a knee jerk reaction based off of her nightmare. She stopped herself just short of hurting the man, her sleepy eyes becoming clear and realizing her mistake. She shook her head and then got up and moved away from him, to the opposite corner of the room where she curled in on herself. "I am sorry, I didn't mean to." Was all she said quietly, not looking at him.

Back
Top Bottom