What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Jura swung her head towards him and snapped her jaws in his face, it was a knee jerk reaction based off of her nightmare. She stopped herself just short of hurting the man, her sleepy eyes becoming clear and realizing her mistake. She shook her head and then got up and moved away from him, to the opposite corner of the room where she curled in on herself. "I am sorry, I didn't mean to." Was all she said quietly, not looking at him.
Logan shifted as he spun away from the attack, stilling when she backed off then shifting back to his human form. "Note to self, don't wake the sleeping dragon" He said then chuckled softly. "I am sorry, given what past you have shared, I should have known better."

Logan shifted as he spun away from the attack, stilling when she backed off then shifting back to his human form. "Note to self, don't wake the sleeping dragon" He said then chuckled softly. "I am sorry, given what past you have shared, I should have known better."

Jura lifted her head and looked over her back at him curiously. "It is...ok. I have had trouble in the past separating my dreams from reality. I have never slept soundly, I should have known this would happen and warned you not to touch me." She explained, he wouldn't have been the first she had hurt like this. She had attacked many guards and attendants when woken from a nightmare. Most of the time it hadn't bothered her, they were her tormentors. But she cared now.

"I will check to see if such information was in the files the wolves took. That would be the simplest place to start at." Fay said, dipping her head to her again.
Phoebe lowered her eyes again. "If it pleases you to tend to a mortal such as myself, I certainly won't protest, my Lady," she choked out. Emotion welled up in her voice. She knew the knowledge she sought, but her memories of her capture and holding as an egg machine for that man we're blurry at best, nightmarish at worst. " I'm sure the father is held against his will as well," she murmered, half to herself and half to Goddess Fay.

Xatia listened intently as Asclepius spoke. It saddened her a bit that he was destined to die and made it pointedly clear they were indeed from two different worlds. She looked out over the water to collect her thoughts as she felt her age the first time in a millenia. "You're very brave to speak of your demise with such positivity and reflection. " She said with reserved sentiment as she turned to look back to him. "To know your lifespan is finite and still accept one's own demise with such poise, is astonishing to me." She voiced as she looked down and admitted quietly, "I think I'd enjoy whatever time you'd grant me of what you have left and when the time comes for you to go into the fade, I'll mourn you for the rest of mine."
Asclepius looked down at her diminutive form, her sparkling wings practically glowing with color. "Most lovely lady, to see you so sad for the rest of your days would be a waste of immortality! I may pass beyond the veil, but from my body will be reborn so many things! Every blade of grass and every little mouse serves it's function in the great web, and so must I. Have you seen the solemn places in the wilds, the ones bursting with energy, despite magic being seemingly scarce in this realm? Many of these places are final resting places for the most powerful of magic wielders, where our bodies give back to the land. Don't mourn me, celebrate the next generation as an extension of myself, for I will live on in future generations, like my family lives on in my library, in the highest solemn mountains, the deepest secret glades, a rare flower....
The dragons of this realm learn to celebrate life, rather than mourn death. I would ask the same of you, Xatia," Asclepius murmured, his voice taking on a gentle tone.

Phoebe lowered her eyes again. "If it pleases you to tend to a mortal such as myself, I certainly won't protest, my Lady," she choked out. Emotion welled up in her voice. She knew the knowledge she sought, but her memories of her capture and holding as an egg machine for that man we're blurry at best, nightmarish at worst. " I'm sure the father is held against his will as well," she murmered, half to herself and half to Goddess Fay.
Fay smiled again and nodded. "It pleases me to see my friends happy, for however long you last in this plane." She said softly.

Fay smiled again and nodded. "It pleases me to see my friends happy, for however long you last in this plane." She said softly.
Phoebe said nothing, nodding her aquiescence. She wanted to believe that Asclepius could be a father figure to these wyrmlings, but she just wasn't ready to face him yet. There was too much hurt inside her yet, and even though she knew he wasn't at fault, it still felt easier to blame him. But if she could find their real father, maybe, something? But what? She was stuck here, and cut off from her artifacts, stripped of her magic tools and stones, with but a little bit of time gone by since her rescue. She could not leave the eggs for more than a day or two unattended, so even if he was trapped or worse, not only would she feel useless, she would be a faceless stranger claiming he be father to her brood.
Things felt awkward, and too complicated.

Kali followed her in, glad that no one had tried to come in the room after them. She followed her as they moved on into the vents.
~~~
"I would prefer a booth so we can sit together comfortably." Anna said happily. It did smell good in here. They would be seated and handed menus to look at
~~~
"You have Hunter? I am returning the call." Jason said bluntly. He didn't much like this hostage thing.
The vents were dark except for when a intake vent was visible. She paused to look into the room it revealed to see if it was Dominic's office. But was disappointed to find a locker room, so she kept moving forward.
~~~
Zypher nodded thanks to the hostess and looked over the menu and few minutes before deciding on a couple of options. He appreciated the booth in the far corner. After all, old habits die hard. "Everything on this menu looks so good. Do you have any recommendations? I was thinking about the bacon bourbon burger or perhaps the sirloin tip steak." He asked Anna curiously.
~~~
Dominic stated, "Oh, I have more then just Hunter. But then I think you already know that. I won't insult your intelligence. You and your sister have proven to be quite resourceful. Do you have any idea how long I was watching Menagerie? I can't help but to feel cheated, your pack stoled my glory."

Slygotha made her way to the side of the bustling crowd, her eyes never wavering."indeed,"she replied. "All I have to go on right now is the place they took little Nidhogg to, which subsequent Drew her father. The trail is mostly cold, but I know it is in this city. Do you recognize anything, dear?" Asked Slygotha, turning to Nidhogg.
"I was bound inside the back of one of those metallic moving machines, brood mother. But I do remember seeing many tall buildings right before I was taken into one of them. The air smelled salty and fishy there, and the bad mans put me into a thick glass cage until other bad mans came, through a portal spell, I think. The scary woman was there when daddy came to get me."
Anubis turned his attention upon the youngster and thought on the possible locations of such a building. "It would be at waters edge and used as a cargo holding facility, most likely. There is several here. Did you by chance see a name on the building? Of note the color of the outside? " He queried further with a speculative frown.

Valstath reached out a comforting hand to his sister. "Think a little harder, Nidhogg. You're doing good. I know it was traumatic at the time." He said with gentle encouragement .

Razeth looked around for more clues through the pedestrian foot traffic. The city seemed so vast and strange to him. He didn't venture too far from the others .

Asclepius looked down at her diminutive form, her sparkling wings practically glowing with color. "Most lovely lady, to see you so sad for the rest of your days would be a waste of immortality! I may pass beyond the veil, but from my body will be reborn so many things! Every blade of grass and every little mouse serves it's function in the great web, and so must I. Have you seen the solemn places in the wilds, the ones bursting with energy, despite magic being seemingly scarce in this realm? Many of these places are final resting places for the most powerful of magic wielders, where our bodies give back to the land. Don't mourn me, celebrate the next generation as an extension of myself, for I will live on in future generations, like my family lives on in my library, in the highest solemn mountains, the deepest secret glades, a rare flower....
The dragons of this realm learn to celebrate life, rather than mourn death. I would ask the same of you, Xatia," Asclepius murmured, his voice taking on a gentle tone.
Xatia fluttered her wings slightly as she tipped her head to reflect upon this earth tradition. "I will certainly try to do as you ask, Asclepius. If I were to lament just one thing in this whole happenstance, it would be not knowing you sooner. Perhaps when this war is over, I can occupy my time with something other then bringing death to others. " She said with a measure of sadness. She did however smile brightly and said honestly, " Your transformation sounds monumental and glorious indeed. I'll marvel at the wonders that are to be a part of it and delight in your memory for sure. " She sighed softly before she moved to nuzzle his thumb lightly.

The vents were dark except for when a intake vent was visible. She paused to look into the room it revealed to see if it was Dominic's office. But was disappointed to find a locker room, so she kept moving forward.
~~~
Zypher nodded thanks to the hostess and looked over the menu and few minutes before deciding on a couple of options. He appreciated the booth in the far corner. After all, old habits die hard. "Everything on this menu looks so good. Do you have any recommendations? I was thinking about the bacon bourbon burger or perhaps the sirloin tip steak." He asked Anna curiously.
~~~
Dominic stated, "Oh, I have more then just Hunter. But then I think you already know that. I won't insult your intelligence. You and your sister have proven to be quite resourceful. Do you have any idea how long I was watching Menagerie? I can't help but to feel cheated, your pack stoled my glory."
Kali tried to move as silently as she could as she followed, glancing at the openings as they passed them. She did want to be out of here soon, but they had to find the office to get the collars off and possibly free the others kept here.
~~~
Anna smiled and looked at the menu too. "I usually get the steak and potato plate, but those both sound good too. Maybe flip a coin or something?" She asked teasingly.
~~~
"He's the one who sent the call, yes, we know you took some of our people." Jason said with a frown. "We didn't 'steal your glory', we simply took back what was ours and freed those who weren't ours but didn't deserve to be caged like that. We will do the same to you if you don't release our people unharmed."

Back
Top Bottom