*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. CrazyChickLady7

CrazyChickLady7 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 18, 2015
    Autumn gave him a tight pipes smile, and slightly loosened her grip on the belt.

2. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (Whyyyyy with the questions???XD)
    "I don't really know, it just happened, I can't really remember." Mixie said, now questioning how she really did become a shifter, she didn't remember anything about it.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2015
  3. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Sandor nodded at her. "You're going to do fiiiiinnnneee!!!" As the rollercoaster took off.

4. CrazyChickLady7

May 18, 2015
    Autumn screamed in surprise, as they jolted forward. She quickly shut her eyes.

5. NickyKnack

Sandor smiled happily at the adrenaline rush. Man, he lived for these things. He glanced over at Autumn, she seemed to be doing great.

6. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    (lol)
    Jason sighed and rubbed his hair then glanced to Anna and smiled "I know we were born to this life, other than that and being just that old, I don't know of any other way to become a shifter. Anyway, I'm gonna get a shower and some sleep" He said and stood, going to grab his clothes

7. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mixie nodded. She was also rather tired, though she hadn't eaten, so she got some of the leftover corn to eat.
    (It's nighttime, right?:p)

8. CrazyChickLady7

May 18, 2015
    Autumn felt the coaster slow and then stop. She opened her eyes to find that they were at the top of a very high hill. They flew down, everyone screaming.

9. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    (lol, why not?)
    Jason went to get a quick shower then came out and ate a little then went to sleep for the night

10. NickyKnack

Luce got up from the bed and went to wash her clothes out. In the process, she found the oak stick she had put in her pocket from the woods. She smiled and set it aside until she finished washing out her clothes. She then hung them over the shower curtain to dry. She then grabbed the stick and went back to her bed. Nashton was sound asleep in his bed. So she quietly got on top of the covers and set the stick down. She then changed into a squirrel and started chewing the stick. She enjoyed doing this, but this time she had a reason to do it.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by