*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. CrazyChickLady7

CrazyChickLady7 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 18, 2015
    Autumn looked at him, a challenging look in her eyes. "Or we could go on another rollercoaster." She put her hands on her hips, determined.

2. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Sandor shrugged indifferently and went to stand in line to another rollercoaster. "Alright, if you're a glutton for punishment, so be it." He then brought his hands to his hips and said, "Here I am in line, where are you?" He teased.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2015
  3. CrazyChickLady7

May 18, 2015
    Autumn stepped in front of him. "In line ahead of you." She replied, grinning.

4. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Claire walked to work and found her new boss welcoming her. The place seemed nice, and she liked the music, so she started getting excited to work.

5. NickyKnack

Sandor nodded and said "Oh, deer. What a Vixen you are!"

6. CrazyChickLady7

May 18, 2015
    (a tired vixen [​IMG])
    "You keep saying I'm a vixen, but you haven't explained." Autumn looked at him curiously.

7. NickyKnack

Sandor chuckled nervously, "It has two meanings. One, a female fox and two, a quarrelsome women." He grinned sheepishly.

8. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Claire walked out of The Spot after a few hours of work. Tomorrow she'd get her paycheck, so that was something. She went back into the forest to sleep.

9. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    (Ok :p)
    The lead guard began to nod slowly and with a sigh replied, “Alright.”
    ~
    “It’s alright, it was hard for me to transition too.” He smiled shyly at her.
    Astrid pretended to be offended and backed away with her tail tucked between her legs.
    ~
    Buchanan jumped in joy, and wrapping his arms around her sighed his relief. He too shed a few happy tears.
    ~
    “Alright.” She smiled pleasantly, she didn’t want to ignore her kind offer after she had insisted.
    ~
    When Amar returned a smile she noticed his strap. Looking around her she found a seatbelt near her, and using her good left hand began to pull it across her. It was very hard but at last it made a click as it locked. Then she looked out the window, enjoying the beautiful scenery.
    Skye became board and fell back to sleep.

10. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    In the morningJason and Anna woke up refreshed and ready for the day

Mark cracked his eye open and smiled more then settled close to her, though he didn't really sleep

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by