*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Rio looked to his left, he nodded and then looked at Navar. "We won't be quick enough, we'll end up in a worse state then before, and you'll die, and possibly me too." He said, "any other ideas? I'm stumped."

2. CrazyChickLady7

CrazyChickLady7 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 18, 2015
    Autumn smiled and took five little balls from the man at the stand. "Just toss the ping pong's, and try to get them into the bottles. If you make three in, then you get a fish." Autumn looked excitedly at Sandor. "I could keep one?!?!"

3. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Sandor nodded as he said, "You can keep as many as you want. I already have a fish bowl, but unfortunately, no fish."

4. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna had also headed back to the vehicle, having seen no sign of the dove around.

~~
    The guy cursed and ran back to his friend so they could take the one shifter away,

5. NickyKnack

Navar sighed as he shook his head. "I'm afraid that was my best plan of action." He stated.

6. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mixie panicked, she didn't know what they'd do. She first had to wait for them to leave.

7. CrazyChickLady7

CrazyChickLady7 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 18, 2015
    Autumn tossed the first ping ping, hitting the edge, but not making it into the vase.

8. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    He saw a wooden pole that led to lots of other poles on the ceiling. "We could go up there to make them think we left, so we'd at least be left alone. I can survive without food for a month, much longer than needed, you?" He asked, he needed this information.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2015
  9. NickyKnack

He saw Anna, as he walked over. "You didn't scent her? " He asked curiously.

10. NickyKnack

Sandor said cheerfully, "That's alright, it was just a warm up. You'll get the next one."

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by