What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
He saw a wooden pole that led to lots of other poles on the ceiling. "We could go up there to make them think we left, so we'd at least be left alone. I can survive without food for a month, much longer than needed, you?" He asked, he needed this information.

Navar just looked at Rio, then frowned. "Not quite that long." He said dryly. But his plan gave him a new plan. "Okay, how about, you get in the rafters over the door. When the guard walks in, you drop down and do your thing. You are venomous, right? How fast acting is it?" He asked.

Last edited:
Anna shook her head "Nothing" She said and looked around "Where's Mixie?"

~~
The men drove away with the dove girl

Mixie flew to the ground and shifted, running quickly to the park. "Anna!" She said when she approached them. "They have her! She's gone! I was going to tell you sooner but they saw me and tried to get me, so I had to hide." Mixie said, out of breath.

Navar just looked at Rio, then frowned. "Not quite that long." He said dryly. But his plan gave him a new plan. "Okay, how about, you get in the rafters over the door. When the guard walks in, you drop down and do your thing. You are venomous, right? How fast acting is it?" He asked.

"Not fast, takes a few minutes." He said and shrugged, "he'd have lots of gaurds and he'd still be alive by then." He started feeling like he was useless.

Mixie flew to the ground and shifted, running quickly to the park. "Anna!" She said when she approached them. "They have her! She's gone! I was going to tell you sooner but they saw me and tried to get me, so I had to hide." Mixie said, out of breath.
Zypher shook his head "I haven't seen her since we split up." He said.
Anna looked up when Mixie came running to them "What? Where at?" She asked worriedly.

"There's a dirt road, and it's right by the woods behind some bushes, and they had a black van right there and took her!" She said.

"That sounds like the lab vehicles. So we have another one to save along with our list." He said with death in his voice. He was taking them down this time. Because this would never stop otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom