*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "It's fine." Ember said coolly.

2. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Zypher glanced at her with a big grin. "Yes, I have a contingency plan. Though it will be sad to blow her up. But my favorite humvee is...." he pulled out his phone and entered in a code to bring up the low jack tracking number. "still parked in front of that prison. I placed C-4 onto the storage compartments. She's a bomb waited to go off. Since we have no time for strategic, we'll go in guns blazing. Blow her up in front and go in the back. I always plan ahead. That sweet Anna, is why they have never caught me. Even though they have tried. They never even came close."

3. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (Maybe you should talk to Chicky Crazy about this, it would end the story.)

4. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna smiled then looked out the window again. "Then lets get to the hotel and get the others, maybe have the ones who don't want to come stay somewhere safe then go in with the others"

5. NickyKnack

Navar was a little nervous. "You wouldn't bit me, would you? " He wanted to be absolutely sure.

6. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "No. There's no point, you're not evil and I can't eat you." He said. "Hurry."

7. NickyKnack

"They can stay at my penthouse, we need to go back there for the guns anyway. How are we going to get everyone in the car? "He asked Anna with a sight smile. Then said, "They could shift if they aren't too large. You don't happen to have an elephant in your little pack, do you?"

Last edited: Jul 17, 2015
  8. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "If we did I'm sure we wouldn't have a problem with destroying the lab." Mixie said and laughed a little.

9. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    (lol elegant?)
    "No" Anna said, smiling again "I think us wolves are the largest now" She said then frowned, thinking of Tuktu again.

10. CrazyChickLady7

CrazyChickLady7 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 18, 2015
    Autumn smiled, and tossed the ball. It bounced on several bottles, before finally coming to a stop in the edge bottle. Autumn screamed jumping up and down. "I did it!"

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by