1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

8 vote(s)
    14.5%
  2. Boring :(

9 vote(s)
    16.4%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

38 vote(s)
    69.1%
  1. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

( Axel and all are in a jail. My government men have the prison. They transport shifters between the two. That's where the lab is, the jail. The prison is a holding facility. Even Zypher doesn't know the lab, isn't there. As far a Luce being there, she was transferred to the prison, for a reason, that has not been revealed yet. So they are both out in the woods, but not the same place. I thought that was obvious. Axel and Markus are both head of their operations.)

Last edited: Jul 17, 2015
  2. NickyKnack

( dang spell check! :he elephant! )

Zypher nodded at her. But smelled her sadness.

3. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

(Oops! Okay, sorry. It just sounded like he was going to destroy both or something to me for some reason.)

Last edited: Jul 17, 2015
  4. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    (actually, I thought they were the same place too, lol)

Anna sighed and looked for the hotel as he drove, burying her sadness at losing her friend.

5. NickyKnack

Sandor hooted. "Now look at that, you have mastered it." He was so happy for her.

6. NickyKnack

( Oh, that's how it was in my mind. I didn't make myself clear enough. That's why Axel was never there, it was always Markus. I also made sure to point out the medical area, was the infirmary. I hope Chicky Crazy isn't mad. maybe we should wait, just incase she thought the same.:/ )

Zypher remained silent. He finally pulled into the hotel parking lot and parked. He cut off the engine and looked to Anna. Waiting her orders.

7. Garjzla

8. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    (lol, alright, just till sunday...they can still get together and plan a little first, right?)

Anna got out and went to knock on the doors of their friends to get them all to come out so they could get the ball rolling so to speak.

9. Garjzla

Mixie also got out of the car.

10. NickyKnack

( Oh, yeah definitely. We can stretch out the day. :) )

Zypher stayed in the car to waiting.
    ~~
    Luce answered the door and smiled, until she saw Anna's face. "What's wrong? " She immediately asked. Nashton quickly came over to the door alarmed.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by