*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Sandor smiled shyly. "I'm not sure how good I'll be at this game. But for the sake of a poor lonely fish, I shall try." He said teasingly.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2015
  2. CrazyChickLady7

CrazyChickLady7 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 18, 2015
    Autumn smiled. "I think that if you can get a frog, you can get a fish."

3. NickyKnack

Sandor chuckled softly, as he paid the money and got the balls. He took a deep breath and got ready. "Any tips will be appreciated." He said seriously.

4. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Rio shifted to human. "Let's go, we don't have much time." He said. He wanted to get the unicorns but he knew there wasn't enough time.

5. CrazyChickLady7

CrazyChickLady7 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 18, 2015
    Autumn put her finger on her chin and pretends to think. "Oh. I know. You have to throw the ball." She teased exaggerating the word throw.

6. NickyKnack

Cadeon nodded and locked the door to follow her to the car.
    (All my characters are there. Oh, you mean little peeps? Adel and ?)

7. NickyKnack

Navar reluctantly followed Rio. It was better to come back with reimbursements. Then to be another one to rescue.

8. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    (Yep)
    Anna looked at the group then to the car "This is Zypher, he's going to help us get some special people out of that place, those who are not going to help with this will be staying at his place so they aren't captured while the rest of us are away" She said and looked around at them all.

9. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Rio headed towards the woods quickly. "Do you have a home? Because I suggest you go home as quickly as possible, if you do." Rio said.

10. NickyKnack

Sandor shook his head at the laughing game master. "Alright wise'n'hammer. See if I don't miss." He concentrated on the center bottle. That way, if it went left or right, it still might go in one. Which true to his predictions it bounced to the left and miraculously when in. He let out his breath he had been holding. But the second one missed completely. He looked at Autumn and growled low. But then smirked.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by