*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Jason chuckled and nodded "yeah, problem solved" He said then shook his head

~~~~
    Angela looked at her and smiled a little "The alpha came for his sister, I just got picked up with her" She said and shrugged.

~~~
    Star watched him, curiously. She smiled a little then touched his cheek gently again "That is interesting to know. Can we go somewhere else now, I am through running for now"

Mark held her then looked to the door then around them again "This place is so solid, like stone"

2. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mariam got all the things she needed for his wound and unwrapped his arm.

3. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    "It's impossible." She replied sadly.
    Diaval struggled to keep from announcing his pain in a grunt.

4. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    “Good.” She replied, her stomach rumbling with hunger. Amar didn’t feel hungry, even though it had been a few days since she last ate and her body was beginning to show proof by a small amount of weight she lost, which, because she was naturally very skinny, made her appear as skinny as an unhealthy model.

5. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mariam got some disinfecting spray. "This will hurt a little." She said, then sprayed his arm.

6. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    Diaval squeezed his eyes shut, and grunted a little.

7. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Mark shook his head "Never impossible, just very difficult" He said teasingly

8. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Two men were watching the live feed.
    "Do you think they are shifters? " asked the first. "No, they walked away. Only humans do that. To afraid they are trespassing. All the shifters I've seen are fascinated with the cameras."
    ---------------
    Raine waited for Astrid and quickly got out of that area. "So much for finding treasures. " He said as he glanced back from where they had come. The looked at Astrid and smiled sweetly.
    ~~~
    "Oh good! You hold her down, while I put a net on her." She said as she took the throw from the foot of the bed and threw it over Liana.
    ~~~
    There was a breaking news alert. Something about a sniper taking pop shots at a hotel last night. Keira sat up and listened intently to the story. "Zypher" She said softly.

9. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "The cut is pretty deep so I'm going to have to give you stitches." Mariam said. She used to be a vet, so she knew how.

10. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    Skye faked a smile but felt herself sinking into a deep despair.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by