*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Midna helped herself to some apples and then found Malfroy looking at another camera. She shifted and picked him up. "No cameras. They're bad." She told him and shifted, walking away with him.

2. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Mark could tell a fake smile when he saw one and shook his head then kissed her before standing to look for a way out of here

3. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    Dawn looked at him before going inside. She flicked some hair out of her face and looked about her curiously.

4. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    Astrid could sense that Raine was tense. Shifting into a raccoon she crawled up him, and settled down on his shoulder, feeling quite comfortable. She glanced at him with a playful smile, trying to make him feel better.
    ~
    Liana screamed as she struggled get free. Buchanan slipped his hand under the throw and tickled her feet.
    ~
    "Who's 'Zypher'?" Asked Sonora, concerned by Keira's reaction.
    "Alright..." He said slowly, not looking forward to it.

5. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    Skye decided to follow him, and stood up as he had.

6. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Mark smiled at her and searched for anything they could use to get out of this room.

7. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    Suddenly the door to their cell flew open and a tall, muscular man walked in. He approached Skye, and, grabbing her wrist dragged her away.
    ~
    "Stop! Where are you taking me?" Skye demanded.

8. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    She got the needle ETC and began stitching up the wound. When she was done she gently cleaned the blood off of his arm with a wet paper towel and wrapped up the stitched part of his arm so the stitches wouldn't get messed up. "Okay. You're done." She told him and smiled. She handed him his new clothes to change and walked out of the bathroom.

9. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Zypher said, "Alright, we have guns, amo and transportation. Now we need a time line and time of day. If we go at night, most will likely be in bed. So the distraction will be a waste. I say daylight is our best bet. Also, that helicopter is a problem, we have to take it out."

You're very expensive and beautiful bomb, will have a delayed response, true. But what if we use it to cover our exit.
    ~~~
    Arran smiled widely and signed, " See! You got away once, you'll do it again."
    ~~~
    At Star's touch upon his cheek, Ericsson awoke from his trance. "What did you say?"

10. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    Diaval remained very strong and didn't complain. He took the clothes and changed in his bedroom, feeling a little refreshed.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by