*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

11 vote(s)
    17.2%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.6%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    67.2%
  1. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Ashton smiled as she turned to go get the tray. "I wasn't sure what unicorns eat but I figured fruitsand vegetables and a few extra things couldn't hurt." She call out as she was coming back.

2. Garjzla

Garjzla Crowing

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    After nearly half an hour Vorsicht gave up on looking for food. There weren't even any mountain goats, and her teeth were sharp so she couldn't eat leafs. She lay down, still hungry.

3. NickyKnack

Raine turned to look at her. Seeing her smile, lit his own. The unease slowly draining away. He reached up to scratch her cheek.
    ~~~
    Carrow went through the other side to tickle her head. "We have you now, you can never get away." She mimicked an evil voice.
    ~~~
    "Zypher is the one I said I knew, but didn't filly trust. He had helped me, when I first came to the city. Only he is that bold." Keira glanced at the TV as it showed someone's cell phone video. All of a sudden the windshields of two SUV, were being shot with a single shot each. "You can almost bet, that shifters were involved or were being rescued. That's kinda his thing."

Last edited: Jul 26, 2015
  4. Garjzla

Garjzla Crowing

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Avenir woke up and yawned. "Still no food?" She asked Vorsicht, and Vorsicht nodded. Avenir stuck her wings out, making two holes in her shirt. "Grab my hands, I'm going to fly to the woods, it'll be faster." Avenir said, and Vorsicht grabbed her hands tightly, and held on for dear life when she flew off of the mountain. Vorsicht's face turned white with fear.

5. NickyKnack

Zypher glanced at Anna and said, "I told you I could fly it. So that is not a problem either. That's a very good plan Anna.
    ~~~
    Arran was about to sign something when the door opened up. Arran's attention snapped to it, like she was caught red handed. But relaxed when she saw who it was.

Aurelius stood silently in the door holding a drape covered box. As she walked slowly into the room and the door behind her shut. She said very quietly,"Hello Angela. You do not know me. But I know of you. I ordered you something weeks ago. It has only just arrived." She very timidly walked over to where Arran sat. She very gently put the box on the floor. Then took the draped off to reveal a pair of turtle doves. Aurelius then stepped back again and smiled brightly.

Arran stared stunned.
    ~~~
    Ericsson nodded, "Oh, but of course. I'm sorry, let's go then." He said as he started walking for the stairwell.

6. NickyKnack

Markus ate silently, enjoying his roast beef sandwich.

7. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    After finishing the meal, Dawn lapped up the water. It dripped from her muzzle as she lifted her head to glance at Markus.

8. StarrNico

StarrNico Crowing

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna smiled then shook her head "But if we take two vehicles then take the helicopter, then we would need a third driver to get the two vehicles back home"

~~~
    Angela had startled at the door opening then frowned at the new person, listening to her "How did you know about me for weeks?" She asked then saw the doves and got up, going to the cage to look at the two doves inside and cooing to them

~~~
    Star followed him, wondering what had just happened to him. She was slowly starting to learn the power of her voice, thanks to him.

9. Garjzla

Garjzla Crowing

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    When they landed in the woods Vorsicht's face was completely white. "Hopefully, if you are caught, they won't put you in a helicopter." Avenir said and laughed a little. Vorsicht felt too sick to talk at the moment.

10. NickyKnack

( My Great Dane does that, drives me crazy. :drool )
    Markus just looked at the drool and shook his head. "Do you do that as a human too?" He as plainly.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by