*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mariam began heating up the water, and she turned on the news. When she saw the shooting, and the black vans she was shocked, that was what Calum was driving. "Do all the people who catch shifters have those vans?" Mariam asked.

2. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Markus slowly walked over to the infirmary. "She is our doctor. She's the one who is helping to heal the unicorn."He said as he knocked on the door.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2015
  3. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Vorsicht saw a mountain lion that was preying upon a baby deer, so she snuck up to it and caught it before it had a chance to strike. She began eating quickly, because she was sure they'd be going back to the mountain, and the sooner, the better.
    (NickyKnack, now's your chance:p)

4. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    Dawn followed in silence.

5. NickyKnack

( :confused: I don't understand this, sorry)

Ashton had picked up the tray and was walking with it, when Amar declined the food. Ashton sighed in disapproval. She set the tray on the table by the bed. She shrugged indifferently, "I'm not going to make you eat, if that's why you're acting like that. I did my part, the rest is up to you. Wow, the legend is so much more then the truth. But then, so are most things. But an anorexic unicorn, just doesn't have the same ring to it. Good luck with that. I however, value both my time and effort. Which I just now realized, I have wasted them on a quitter. I'll be heading back to Menagerie, soon. So I'll just leave you to Markus's care. Good luck." She turned and walked away with out a backwards glance. She got back to the out office and quietly shut the door. Very, very upset. That when she heard a knock on the door.

6. NickyKnack

Raine tilted his head and looked at Astrid. "That's an interesting sound." He then scratched her ear and then under her chin.
    ~~~
    Carrow gasped. "Help! It has me! Oh, Buchanan, please! " She screamed and started running all willy-nilly around the room.
    ~~~
    "Well, he won't be able to help us. He seems to have his hands full." Keira sighed frustrated.

7. NickyKnack

Ashton went to the door and answered it. Seeing that it was Markus didn’t help her mood. She was very tired and frustrated with Amar. "I haven't had time to finalize my report. You...." She stopped at the sight of a girl beside him. Looking at the girl she asked, "Hello? Who are you?"

8. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon

9. NickyKnack

( Ok, you asked for it. [​IMG] )
    Tomas had caught sight of the black unicorn. He called in the helicopter to chase it down. He wasn't going to loose her again. He watched with satisfaction as the helicopter approached.

10. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    'One of your captives...' Dawn thought. She glanced at Markus before saying, "My name is Dawn..."

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by