*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Vorsicht heard it and growled angrily. She kicked her meal aside and searched for a human who was nearby, because she wanted to attack whoever was behind this.

2. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna looked to Zypher then touched his arm and smiled "Zypher already said he would teach me before, so your dibs do not count Navar" She said then chuckled a little

Jason shrugged and looked to Navar and smiled "I would love to know how to drive, thanks"

~~
    Angela looked up when the other woman left and smiled "Thank you" She said softly then looked back to the doves again, taking them out to sit on top of the cage since they wanted out of it and had agreed not to fly out of the door without her.

~~~
    Star looked to him as she walked beside him. She didn't mind the silence between them , but did have a question. Only she didn't know how to ask, so she waited to see how the next few minutes went
    Mark shifted, knowing the change in weight would throw them off and possibly make them release him then tried punching and kicking the ones holding him to make them release him so he could go to Skye again

3. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Markus looked at her, she looked terrible. He asked, "Can we come in?"
    Ashton smiled nicely at her and said, "Nice to meet you Dawn. Oh, I'm sorry, yes." She stepped out of the way to let them in.

4. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    Dawn smiled a bit before following Markus in.

5. NickyKnack

The helicopter was on the unicorn in a second and the marksman took his aim, concentrating, then let it rip. It struck her right on the fat of her rump. "Gotha! I got, El Diablo!" he called out.

6. NickyKnack

Zypher looked at Anna and smiled deeply. But when he looked back at Navar, he grinned triumphantly. "See, the lady is always right."He said sweetly.
    ~~~
    Arran watched Angela talking with the doves. It was quite interesting and also beautiful. How she made the soft sounds. Arran wished she to could do that. But instead, she lived vicariously through Angela. She smiled widely, for she was forever grateful for the Griffen's gift and thoughtfulness.
    ~~~
    Ericsson felt the awkward silence. So the tried to start a conversation. But he went with the first thing that came to mind, "Have you ever killed a man? I mean, just run him through, with your horn?" Realizing his mistake of impolite inquiry, he apologized,"I'm sorry, it's none of my business. Just forget I asked. "

7. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna chuckled at their sibling-like bickering. This was almost like brothers trying to one-up each other to win the woman, but with one big difference, she had already chosen who she wanted.

~~~
    Angela looked back to Arran and smiled happily. Now she had a few friends, one human and two bird. She looked back to the doves as they both took off, flying around the room to get used to it.

~~~
    "No, no. Most of my like, I have been alone and left to fend for myself. Humans never went to the deep forest and the shifters would stay away, since I refused to speak to any or ran from them" Star said

8. NickyKnack

Ashton sat on the edge of the desk and looked at Markus questioning.

Markus sighed and said, "The unipeg, Star was in a cell across from this one. Well, she broke out...quite easily I might add. Well, Dawn was very protective of her. Now I thought, since locking Amar up is no longer an option. That maybe the girl, I mean Amar. Would like a shifter body gaurd. As you can see, Dawn is quite young, but her animal form...well let's just say is a massive white dog." He the looked at Dawn and shrugged.

Ashton sighed deeply then looked at Dawn. "I don't know, she seems pretty determined to be miserable. It's worth a try.

Markus smirked happily at Dawn. "Good, now I have to go back to being the me, I usually am. I've hidden from him, long enough. After all, things start piling up. So be good Dawn and please watch this girl. She is very special, you'll see that when you meet her." He nodded to Ashton as he let himself out.

Ashton just stared at Dawn, confused. Markus never did something like this.

9. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    Dawn watched him leave. She rubbed her arm awkwardly. "I'm a Great Pyrenees... Guarding and caring for herd animals is in my blood...."

10. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Vorsicht growl got incredibly loud as she searched for a person while she had time. Avenir ran over to her, "Vorsicht! Come back!" She said, running over to her. Vorsicht continued to walk quickly, and Avenir stood in front of her. "Go back to the woods, you'll be safe, please!" Vorsicht nudged her out of the way and shifted, but she started walking more slowly. "I'll kill them, I swear." She said, and Avenir grabbed her arm. "Come on, don't try to hurt anyone, they'll kill you! You're horn doesn't heal you, for some reason, so they can kill you!" Vorsicht pulled away angrily and kept walking, trying to find a human but she slowly started to stop tiredly.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by