• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Zypher looked up at her words. "What?"

Navar just chuckled softly at him. He loved giving him a hard time. He made it so easy. "Well, we best be off. However, I'm not trusting you with Eleanor in a parking garage. We're heading to a strip mall parking lot. Lots of open spaces. " He said to Jason, as he headed for the door.
~~~
Arran sprawled out on the floor to watch them better.
~~~
Ericsson looked at her confused, "did I? Oh, well, I do need one. Maybe you could stay out here in the gym, then.
"Navar had the keys" Anna clarified and got up to get them then went to Zypher.

Jason nodded and got up also, but to go to Navar. "Alright" Open space sounded good to him

~~~
Angela smiled and shifted to fly with the other doves, though she was very easy to tell apart from them

~~~
Star paused and glanced back to the gym then shrugged and turned to go back in again "Alright" She had no problem staying in there

Dawn stared at her, unsure if she was being honest or just saying that. "So what do you do here, exactly?" She asked quickly.

Ashton smiled proudly, "Well I'm both a MD and a DVM. So if a shifter is animal or human, I have them covered. Because we have noticed, not all shifters, can heal with a shift or they are too weak to shift to heal." She explained to Dawn.

"Navar had the keys" Anna clarified and got up to get them then went to Zypher.

Jason nodded and got up also, but to go to Navar. "Alright" Open space sounded good to him

~~~

Angela smiled and shifted to fly with the other doves, though she was very easy to tell apart from them

~~~

Star paused and glanced back to the gym then shrugged and turned to go back in again "Alright" She had no problem staying in there

Zypher sighed slightly, "You know, my life is now, total chaos now and I've never been happier. " He said as he walked over to her.
--
Navar pushed the button to go down to his penthouse to get the keys. As they waited for the elevator, Navar looked at Jason and asked, "So what do you know about driving? "
~~~
Arran sat up when Angela shifted and started flying. She quickly got her sketch pad and started drawing the birds. She did small action sketches and detailed face and body drawings. She had lost herself to the process, it soon felt like she had wings and was flying and was seeing the world through their eyes.
~~~
Ericsson nodded and said, "It won't take me long, I'll be right back." He then went to take his shower. As he got under the water, it did wonders for clearing his head. Now fully awake and refreshed he got a towel and dried off as he walked to his locker.

Ashton smiled proudly, "Well I'm both a MD and a DVM. So if a shifter is animal or human, I have them covered. Because we have noticed, not all shifters, can heal with a shift or they are too weak to shift to heal." She explained to Dawn.
Dawn nodded. She wasn't one that could heal with the shift. In fact, she didnt know it was possible before now. "So who's this shifter I'm suppose to be watching?" She asked.

Last edited:
the helicopter simply followed after them, high above the trees. Actively trying to get a trank in the other shifter.

Avenir thought for a moment, and she knew there was no way out now for Vorsicht, because now she was asleep. She stayed with her, waiting for them to shoot her, too. She was going with Vorsicht, because it would make the place better for her, with her best friend there.

Last edited:
Zypher sighed slightly, "You know, my life is now, total chaos now and I've never been happier. " He said as he walked over to her.
--
Navar pushed the button to go down to his penthouse to get the keys. As they waited for the elevator, Navar looked at Jason and asked, "So what do you know about driving? "
~~~
Arran sat up when Angela shifted and started flying. She quickly got her sketch pad and started drawing the birds. She did small action sketches and detailed face and body drawings. She had lost herself to the process, it soon felt like she had wings and was flying and was seeing the world through their eyes.
~~~
Ericsson nodded and said, "It won't take me long, I'll be right back." He then went to take his shower. As he got under the water, it did wonders for clearing his head. Now fully awake and refreshed he got a towel and dried off as he walked to his locker.
"Love tends to do that" Anna said and smiled at him "Be it love for family or love for one. It makes a mess of life, but it is a good mess" She said and held up the keys "You want these?"

~~~
"Just what I have seen on the tv" Jason said and shook his head "A vehicle is one thing none of our people were able to get in running condition before." He said then chuckled "And you do not want to know about the wolves that tried to repair one without the knowledge to"

~~~
Angela landed on the floor after a while, her head bobbing a little as she walked. She stopped beside Arran then shifted back, smiling happily now. Having the others did make the place feel bigger to her, though it hadn't changed at all.

~~~
Star wandered around the gym, looking at everything and touching some things in curiosity. She had found a basketball and was studying it when someone else came in

"Yes, please." Replied Diaval.

Mariam began heating up the water, and she turned on the news. When she saw the shooting, and the black vans she was shocked, that was what Calum was driving. "Do all the people who catch shifters have those vans?" Mariam asked.
"No..." Diaval said, looking up at the TV.
"Thank you," Amar said gratefully, "I don't feel like eating right now. though." She said in a gentle yet firm way. She thought the act was kind, but with all the emotions she was feeling such as pain, loneliness, and fear she had lost her appetite such much so that she felt like she could gag if food touched her lips like the feeling someone who has a fever gets... Which she now had after being given so much medicine on an empty stomach. "Maybe I could eat it later." She said even though she knew she wouldn't. Her head was completely immune to the pain in her stomach that begged for food to the point that she would die from starvation before she would realize that she was hungry. Amar became concerned that she had denied the food knowing that Ashton cared about her, and, Amar, being the last purebred unicorn alive, couldn't die. Ashton knew that Amar needed her strength to heal and would do anything it took to make her eat. Perhaps even something Markus would suggest such as tube feeding against her will along with many other cruel ways for her own good. Amar shivered at the thought, it might even be painful because she would have to stay awoke to eat. She remained silent, as she nervously waited for Ashton's response.

( :confused: I don't understand this, sorry)

Ashton had picked up the tray and was walking with it, when Amar declined the food. Ashton sighed in disapproval. She set the tray on the table by the bed. She shrugged indifferently, "I'm not going to make you eat, if that's why you're acting like that. I did my part, the rest is up to you. Wow, the legend is so much more then the truth. But then, so are most things. But an anorexic unicorn, just doesn't have the same ring to it. Good luck with that. I however, value both my time and effort. Which I just now realized, I have wasted them on a quitter. I'll be heading back to Menagerie, soon. So I'll just leave you to Markus's care. Good luck." She turned and walked away with out a backwards glance. She got back to the out office and quietly shut the door. Very, very upset. That when she heard a knock on the door.
(Amar is really hungry but because she is so depressed she doesn't feel hungry, and doesn't want to eat. When she told Ashton that she wouldn't eat the food she thought Ashton might force her to eat so that she wouldn't starve. Do you understand now?)
Amar felt sad as Ashton left, wanting to run after her and explain herself. She had just began to believe she had a friend and now she would never see her again. This had happened again and again- her putting her trust in someone who either used her, or left her behind to be forgotten. Amar sat down in the doorway with her back against the frame, staring down the hallway, her face sickly pale-as pale as snow from a fever that throbbed in her head. At that moment Amar decided that as long as lived in this place, which she expected to be the rest of her life, she would never trust anyone again. She had been hurt by people way to many times, and every time something inside her disappeared as if every time she was hurt it gnawed away at her soul, every time hurt twice as much as the time before, until she was left with a little peice of her heart that she locked away deep inside her until no one could see her for the princess hearted girl that she was.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom