*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    "Did he say anything about tracking us? Cause I had a tracking device." Diaval wondered out loud.

(

2. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Harold nodded, "yes, he did. I was about to say that we should move, he knows where you and Gold were, and will probably come back." He said. "Where would we move? It takes a while to find a house." Mariam said, worried. "We could but a apartment or something, but this place isn't really safe, anymore, I don't think."

3. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    A few men who stood around the room approached Skye. They began to poke Skye with sticks as she tried to jump out of the way but was unable to by the short rope that held her back. Ben seemed frustrated, as if she hadn't responded the way he had hoped. "Stop!" He yelled at the men, who quickly backed away from Skye. Ben pulled a whip out from a cabinet and drawing it up in the arm came down hard on Skye's shoulder. She whimpered and cowered away from him. Ben struck her again and again until suddenly something about Skye seamed to change. He arms grew furry and her figure changed into the body of a wolf. She barked, frightened at the own sound she looked down and saw her wolf body. She looked up at Ben with eyes full of horror at the sight, but he just smiled slyly. Skye's whole body trembled. She was a... A shifter.
    [​IMG]

4. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    Diaval thought...

5. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Mark stilled, staring at her. Her scent hadn't given her away before, she had seemed so human before. Mark growled and snapped at the men again, shifting to his wolf again so he could speak just to her "It's alright Skye, don't be scared." He told her then looked at the men again and snorted then looked to her again "You are a beautiful wolf"

6. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "We can keep the house, and come back once it's safe, but for now it's not." Harold said and sighed.

7. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Ashton smiled at Dawn, "She is Amar and she is a unicorn. That's good you're a protective breed. She needs a lot of protection. Come, I'll introduce you. " She said as she walked out of the office. That's when she saw Amar siting on the floor in the door way. "Why are you down on the floor, Amar? Please get up, it's unsanitary, you could get an infection. " She explained concerned.

8. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    Dawn followed, debating if she should shift or not. The smell of the place kept her from it. She looked down at Amar.

9. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

( I wasn't really trying for the Phoenix, I was just messing with you. :lol: but if you want her caught, then I can trank her. :)
    The wind from the helicopter was making it hard to get a clear shot. So they had to try for a different angle. Much to the frustration of the marksman.

10. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (Lol, you can:p)
    Avenir just waited, she was scared but she wanted to make sure Vorsicht wouldn't be hurt so she was willing to go with Vorsicht to wherever they were taking her.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2015

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by